Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

That Insigne SBC has made me genuinely angry. Never been bothered much by SBCs or packs or promotions or anything else ea do, I tend to shrug it off. But that's just absurd. 

I'd love to do it for sentimental reasons but the requirements for it are so disgusting. At the start of this Fifa I bought his first in form for 150k, this card is almost identical just with +1 in a few stats but it's got SBC requirements comparable to an icon for christ sakes. 

That's just pure ****ing greed from ea for no obvious reason. 

The flashbacks have been really good value for money, that's just daylight robbery. 

• Like 1

Just now, MC Prussian said:

He's not even that good as a striker, more apt at CF or CAM.

He's a really handy little CAM but his 3* weak foot, average shooting, tiny size and strength will always mean he's niche and never overwhelmingly common. 

It's just ****ing needless to make him that expensive. I'd rather he just be in packs so he could be tradable. I'd part with 300k if he wasn't untradeable. 

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's a really handy little CAM but his 3* weak foot, average shooting, tiny size and strength will always mean he's niche and never overwhelmingly common. 

It's just ****ing needless to make him that expensive. I'd rather he just be in packs so he could be tradable. I'd part with 300k if he wasn't untradeable. 

3 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

350k what the fvck lol

The only reason I can think of that warrants completing this SBC is the packs you get out of it.

49 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

That Insigne SBC has made me genuinely angry. Never been bothered much by SBCs or packs or promotions or anything else ea do, I tend to shrug it off. But that's just absurd. 

I'd love to do it for sentimental reasons but the requirements for it are so disgusting. At the start of this Fifa I bought his first in form for 150k, this card is almost identical just with +1 in a few stats but it's got SBC requirements comparable to an icon for christ sakes. 

That's just pure ****ing greed from ea for no obvious reason. 

The flashbacks have been really good value for money, that's just daylight robbery. 

I thought of you the moment I saw the requirements lol 

11 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I thought of you the moment I saw the requirements lol 

Just nuts mate. 

I made an active decision to not go for untradeables this year but I was genuinely buzzing when I saw an SBC Insigne. Figured 150k or something. 

But more than double that? Genuinely offensive. 

31 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Debating selling my RTTF Sanchez whose up at 325k now. Wondering if he’s that much on hype or whether he’ll go up more when the hype dies down...

chances are his future value will depend on who spurs get in the knock out stages. If they get one of the big boys, then he has very little chance at any more future upgrades.

When he gets his first upgrade I'll consider selling and getting Van Dijk. Glad I bought Sanchez originally for 170k. Packed Kimpembe aswell whose value just keeps increasing.

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Didn't mind getting kicked from the game i was in since I was getting a kickin' anyway ;)

Back up now.

Maintenance going on for another half hour. I can somewhat understand where EA are coming from, but there was a time when they would announce this beforehand.

Top-notch customer service, that.