Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

29 minutes ago, Finley Parsons said:

Going to try and do it tonight then. Knowing my luck I won’t win those 6 games.

What division are you? / Where do you finish in weekend league? 

I'm bang average mate and I did it in 10 games. Probably helps that I did it on Friday while the best players were playing WL but still. 

27 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

What division are you? / Where do you finish in weekend league? 

I'm bang average mate and I did it in 10 games. Probably helps that I did it on Friday while the best players were playing WL but still. 

Pretty average to be honest and they only reason I have a decent team is because I packed auba early on. I’m sure I’ll be able to do I as I think there is still a few days left I believe

after originally stated I would barely have time to get gold 3, seeing the run I was on I decided to find the time lol.

after being 12-1 i ended on 22-8 which I my best position to date but also really annoying as I was only the 1 away from elite.

Now that Mykitaryian (sp?) has been upgraded, he was an absolute beast for me.

• Like 2

Stopped at gold 3 last Night on 14-6 after being 10-0 lol decided to bang out a few online friendlys to get that Martinez card and won 3 in a row... tried to get the last 3 this morning and it was the most rage inducing Fifa I’ve ever played! Everyone I played seemed like top top players (I thought I was decent at the game till today lol) it must have took me 2 1/2 hours to win 3 games!

I’ve never really came across many people manually moving their keeper but fvck me everyone I seemed to play today were godly at doing it... if you’ve not done it yet buy Giovinco I think my problem was I didn’t do that and he had my pants down every time I played him... that and The constant CR7/ Pele’s that came on as super sub at kick off 

5 minutes ago, Finley Parsons said:

These mls players are ****?

Yeah but everyone else is using them. 

Some nif Martinez, Giovinco and Almiron you'll be laughing. You want Opara and the Atlanta CB and the Cuban Alonso at CDM. 

I actually quite liked my mls team by the end. 

Just now, deejdeej said:

85 rated squad for an 82 rated defender :clap:

Tbf. That is not an 82 rated defender, he's absurd. Stick a guardian chemistry style on him and look at his stats. 

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

I hate it when the game decides matches are to be played at a slower pace and with sluggish controls.

Just played four Rival games. Won 1, lost 3 and I’ve got to say button delay is crazy right now. Players feeling like they can’t turn at all. Makes such a difference when you directly link your console to you’re router which I’m going to have to do from now on because the game is unplayable if not.

14 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Yeah but everyone else is using them. 

Some nif Martinez, Giovinco and Almiron you'll be laughing. You want Opara and the Atlanta CB and the Cuban Alonso at CDM. 

I actually quite liked my mls team by the end. 

Just realised why I was leaking so many goals. Both defenders have under 50 pace without me realising ffs?

Has anybody got any advice for getting over the line in terms of divisions? 

I had a great night last night getting my skill rating to one win away from division 4 and I blew it. I am now over a hundred skill points away from going up. 

5 minutes ago, jammy_c said:

Has anybody got any advice for getting over the line in terms of divisions? 

I had a great night last night getting my skill rating to one win away from division 4 and I blew it. I am now over a hundred skill points away from going up. 

From my experience, it all boils down to chance and/or luck. In the end, opponents are picked randomly - so, one can never truly prepare or make plans. Take it game by game - if you're lucky, you go up, if you're less fortunate, you stay put in the same division, or else you go down. Although I find the relegation system more than fair, you get to lose more games than you'd need to go up another level (Division Five is 1'200 points to reach, but 1'100 points for relegation, if I'm not mistaken).

• Like 1