Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 19

EA are doing a terrible job with these SBCs as of late, some of these cards are pure dross. Wass for example has an 83 OVR CL card out already, the Doumbia one has been done for ages, but this Futmas version is pointless - trade in a 83 OVR squad for an 81-rated player? lol

The only reason they're doing this is to reduce everyone's coins total for the TOTY phase later on (January).

13 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Few predictions for today's Futmas suggesting Leicester player for today.

Ndidi and Ricky P been suggested a few times.... 

It's because the pattern seems to be:

Shirt number 

World ranking (country) 

League position last year. 

So Leicester, Gladbach, Eibar, Nantes, Torino. 

Means Vardy and Belotti are both good shouts as they're very popular but there's already a first IF Belotti which would make it a bit pointless. 

Is "xDG1" on Xbox One anyone on here?

He's a Leicester fan and he's just had the jammiest win of all time against me.

3-2 with 2 kick off goals and his winner I clearly tackled his striker but the ball popped straight back to him.

Loan Ronaldo and loan Mbappe with goals for him too.

I wasn't going to bother with wl at all this week as I've got some work I need to catch up on. 

But after I got my boy Josef I couldn't resist. 

****ing loving this team at the moment. Was worried I'd regret selling Dybala and Mertens but the little pocket rocket is on 20 goals and 5 assists in 16 games so far and I'm 10-6.

He's just filthy. I never got his record breaker card last year so this in even better than his versions I had then. Both his finesse and driven shots are absolutely bonkers. 

5 minutes ago, Kyuubi said:

Sold him for 60k... why did his price go up so suddenly?

I assume he's part of an SBC solution someone's posted on futbin for one of the prime icons or something. People are sheep. 

I know it's not the biggest upgrade in the world but I just bought the TOTGS Koulibaly. I couldn't help myself. 

The coins were burning a whole in my pocket and that big cheesy grin. What a guy. 

What's with Icon prices? I understand the baby versions dropping since people are afraid to get stuck with them if they go back to pre SBC rates.

I bid 600K on middle Bobby Moore and won. Had him for 2 games now and he's amazing. Always in position and wins every battle.

Then I saw a middle Lineker for 780K and picked him up. I had his prime and i can barely tell the difference. Finishes everything.