Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Laar

England at KP Tickets

1 hour ago, Ted Maul said:

Is this close to selling out?

Plenty of tickets left, just had a quick check on FA website.

£55 tickets: B1 (497 available), B3 (541), H1 (174), L1 (179)
£45 tickets: A1 (276), C1 (70), C2 (174), G1 (186), G2 (3), M3 (687), M4 (222), M2 (238)
£35 tickets: M1 (261)

Presumably the tickets in B1 and B3 were originally held back for corporate tickets or whatever, and they couldn't shift them so they're now on general sale.  Got mine in SK3 but Kop looks like it's sold out now.  The website doesn't include family stand, not sure it's because they're sold out or because they're not available through the website.  I'm going, although I'm struggling to get any enthusiasm for it but it's not often England will play there so might as well embrace it.  Tickets are far too expensive though.

1 hour ago, Snik-Snok said:

Plenty of tickets left, just had a quick check on FA website.

£55 tickets: B1 (497 available), B3 (541), H1 (174), L1 (179)
£45 tickets: A1 (276), C1 (70), C2 (174), G1 (186), G2 (3), M3 (687), M4 (222), M2 (238)
£35 tickets: M1 (261)

Presumably the tickets in B1 and B3 were originally held back for corporate tickets or whatever, and they couldn't shift them so they're now on general sale.  Got mine in SK3 but Kop looks like it's sold out now.  The website doesn't include family stand, not sure it's because they're sold out or because they're not available through the website.  I'm going, although I'm struggling to get any enthusiasm for it but it's not often England will play there so might as well embrace it.  Tickets are far too expensive though.

Loads then. Shame, it will look horrendous with plenty of empty seats.

Just had a look at availability seems to be a lot left (Missed post above)

A bit disappointed it's not sold out, but £55 for a friendly in Leicester may just be a bit too rich for some around here.

Edited by Livid

15 minutes ago, jet64 said:

I will take these please 

15 minutes ago, jet64 said:

I will take these please 

I still have a spare adult ticket available in SK4 if these 3 aren’t available. Face value £35 as a friend can no longer make it. 

It's a shame this won't sell out, probably means the FA will think twice before coming back here again. I'd say if you ever want to see England play at the KP, get yourself a ticket now as I doubt they'll be back in a hurry.

I agree it's overpriced, I paid £45 which is silly money for a friendly really, however I only support Leicester and England and this will be a great crossover, where we get to see some of our boys play for England at our home ground.

• Like 2

I've got a spare ticket in SK4.

Don't want ticket to go to waste, so free to the first person who PMs me.

Won't be able to reply for a few hours now as at work but will respond by this evening.

It's an E Ticket so you would need to print it off and then scan the ticket at the turnstiles.

Edited by GeorgeFox
more info

thefa.com online ticket sales link is now routing through to a LCFC website page.

This is showing just 232 tickets left (119 in J3  and 113 in M2).

Presumably sales have massively picked up in the last few days (no doubt helped by Chillwell/Gray's squad inclusion).

Anyway ... looks like it is heading for a sell-out.  

Thank goodness.

*** edited to say ***   As per later post, a whole load extra tickets have appeared on the web site - ie now about 1600 available (as at 19.25).    Why can't they make their minds up!!

Edited by worth_the_wait

3 hours ago, GeorgeFox said:

I've got a spare ticket in SK4.

Don't want ticket to go to waste, so free to the first person who PMs me.

Won't be able to reply for a few hours now as at work but will respond by this evening.

It's an E Ticket so you would need to print it off and then scan the ticket at the turnstiles.

Ticket still going.

Free to whoever PMs me as I can't use it now.

I'll email across the PDF...

• Like 1