Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Player Ratings : Newcastle Utd 0-2 Leicester City - Vote Now

Newcastle Utd 0-2 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.6

Total Average Rating

154 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Harry Maguire 7.9
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kelechi Iheanacho 6.0
  4. Manager Confidence 92% 0%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 29/09/18
Voting Ends: 04/10/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Daniel Amartey
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Harry Maguire
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Nampalys Mendy
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Ricardo Pereira
  9. Kelechi Iheanacho
  10. James Maddison
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Marc Albrighton (sub)
  13. Vicente Iborra (sub)

Glad to see Puel is appreciated by some on here. 92% confidence is not bad for a manager who two games ago was favourite for the sack and over 50% on here wanted Benitez as our manager, and some wanted Dyche, Wagner and even Warnock!

I know the game was as good as dead when he came on, but was I the only one who thought Iborra's 10 minute cameo yesterday was class? Good to see NDidi back to decent form too.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

By my reckoning we had an £130 million pound team out today.....I remember when Mark Blake was a high purchase. £350,000.00 lol

Yeah so say that but it was a different game then - player costs were much different then. If it was now he’d be worth considerably more, at least £370k-£380k. 

• Haha 1

I know the game was as good as dead when he came on, but was I the only one who thought Iborra's 10 minute cameo yesterday was class? 

Agree, every pass from Iborra when he came on was accurate, just needs to keep that up even if he sits behind Ndidi & Mendy to start a game

21 hours ago, Mark said:

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 29/09/18
Voting Ends: 04/10/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel   6
  2. Daniel Amartey   7 
  3. Wes Morgan    7 
  4. Harry Maguire    8
  5. Ben Chilwell    7
  6. Nampalys Mendy    8
  7. Wilfred Ndidi    7
  8. Ricardo Pereira    6
  9. Kelechi Iheanacho    6
  10. James Maddison    7
  11. Jamie Vardy     6
  12. Marc Albrighton (sub)   7
  13. Vicente Iborra (sub)    6

On 30/09/2018 at 07:51, ThaiFox said:

Glad to see Puel is appreciated by some on here. 92% confidence

I loved him on the line Saturday, when Chilwell was pushing up with the ball towards the end, and Puel egging him on to go for it. Hes becoming more and more vocal on the sideline which is great to see from a man whos generally calm and collected.

Edited by Simoken

On 30/09/2018 at 21:28, Thefoxinoz said:

I know the game was as good as dead when he came on, but was I the only one who thought Iborra's 10 minute cameo yesterday was class? 

Agree, every pass from Iborra when he came on was accurate, just needs to keep that up even if he sits behind Ndidi & Mendy to start a game

iam a iborra fan, think puel needs to find a way to have him in the side, he needs to play just in front of mendy and ndidi, this would give us a lot more go forward and create many more chances. other than that bring him on at the 60 min mark so we can play with more ball possession.

32 minutes ago, bpfox said:

iam a iborra fan, think puel needs to find a way to have him in the side, he needs to play just in front of mendy and ndidi, this would give us a lot more go forward and create many more chances. other than that bring him on at the 60 min mark so we can play with more ball possession.

Glad you saw how good Ibora was too. That's three of us! I would like to see him given a run in the side somehow, although it may mean changing formations as I just can't see how he fits in with a 4-2-3-1 formation, unless Mendy or Ndidi are injured or lose form. However, he's a very useful sub as he calms things down, has great vision and presence, and is a real threat in the air. His pace is his big downfall though and I'm sure that's why Puel isn't starting him ahead of Mendy or Ndidi. 

47 minutes ago, ThaiFox said:

Glad you saw how good Ibora was too. That's three of us! I would like to see him given a run in the side somehow, although it may mean changing formations as I just can't see how he fits in with a 4-2-3-1 formation, unless Mendy or Ndidi are injured or lose form. However, he's a very useful sub as he calms things down, has great vision and presence, and is a real threat in the air. His pace is his big downfall though and I'm sure that's why Puel isn't starting him ahead of Mendy or Ndidi. 

I think Iborra is a bit too casual for Puel’s liking. He’s a lovely footballer but he’s just a bit slow in possession (sometimes careless) . I think that’s why Puel doesn’t start him very often. 

• Like 1