Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Cardiff (A) - Scarves Up For Vichai - Bring your own scarf!

8 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Hopefully participation is as good as it was in Cardiff.

I’m sorry to put a downer on things and I’m hope I’m wrong but I don’t think it’ll sound half as good at home. Too many different singing sections trying to start it at different times and you can guarantee different speeds.

away from home where the whole end is together however,  (like Cardiff) would be a lot easier and clearer.

• Thanks 1

I'm no music teacher but the 'you' in 'Smiles with you' should go up at the end in a more joyful way. It just sounds so wrong how it's sung now and why it* needs to be played over the PA. It'd keep us all in time as well.

* It not being the Jersey Budd version.

23 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'm no music teacher but the 'you' in 'Smiles with you' should go up at the end in a more joyful way. It just sounds so wrong how it's sung now and why it* needs to be played over the PA. It'd keep us all in time as well.

I AM a music teacher, and believe you me, getting people to sing things properly and with discipline is pretty tricky when they're skilled, so you can imagine the difficulty I have listening to football crowds gabbling and grunting some of their/our songs... :)

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I AM a music teacher, and believe you me, getting people to sing things properly and with discipline is pretty tricky when they're skilled, so you can imagine the difficulty I have listening to football crowds gabbling and grunting some of their/our songs... :)

Oh I'm not sure about this, our fans seem to have mastered bars of differing beats in the same song during "Vichai had a dream" 😉 we have the skills😆

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

I’m sorry to put a downer on things and I’m hope I’m wrong but I don’t think it’ll sound half as good at home. Too many different singing sections trying to start it at different times and you can guarantee different speeds.

away from home where the whole end is together however,  (like Cardiff) would be a lot easier and clearer.

Yeah maybe, but more worth giving it a shot than not at all. Can always do it again at Southampton, 2000 away fans, that's perfect for getting it going there. 

Textbook like from @LeicesterFoxChampion as well, hi mate. 

On 15/10/2019 at 20:06, LCFC FOX said:

Play it over the tannoy then, like every other club does to get people singing at the same time and tempo. It’s not hard and if a huge club like Liverpool do it, it’s not as cheesy as some of our fans seem to think.

• Like 1