Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Cardiff (A) - Scarves Up For Vichai - Bring your own scarf!

I went for subtlety today with a leicester pin badge as I’m in the cardiff end. So annoyed with myself for not wearing my shirt. I’m going to just offer the first person I see all my money, my phone and my children to have their scarf instead.

15 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

After the event on Saturday I genuinely wouldn’t have minded if we canceled the season, Football didn’t seem to matter any more. But after seeing the response from our squad, past legends and the respect of our fans I’ve realised how important this game is. 

Im now excited to see the tributes and hear our amazing fans sing their hearts out for Vichai.  Vardy has gone straight in to the fantasy team and I’ve triple captained him. Because I know what this squad can do when it really matters, and tomorrow really matters to every single of them! 

I can honestly say this week is the proudest I’ve ever been to be Leicester and I wouldn’t change a thing. 

Great post!  3 pts would be a nice tribute to the great man. 

39 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I thought this look and sounded incredible, especially on the 60th minute. 

Thought the same well done to all of them.

• 11 months later...
14 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Are there any plans for Southampton away the following week, with that weekend being the 1year anniversary. T-Shirts and Scarves out on the South Coast I imagine 

Hi mate, we're not aware of anything planned for Southampton but obviously the club may have something they haven't announced yet. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Are there any plans for Southampton away the following week, with that weekend being the 1year anniversary. T-Shirts and Scarves out on the South Coast I imagine 

Only thing I've heard up until today was Southampton away on 60th minute. 

White scarves for Vichai. This was mention on the coaches last week on the way back from Liverpool. 

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
39 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Only thing I've heard up until today was Southampton away on 60th minute. 

White scarves for Vichai. This was mention on the coaches last week on the way back from Liverpool. 

Would be great to see that happening,  well done boys if it happens. 

Great idea and I'm up for it.... however, I think the club need to play it over the PA for us to sing along with as it sounds to me that our crowd has forgotten the tune and tempo. Slow it down lads and lassies, just ask those of us veterans from the 70's.

Even Liverpool play YNWA over the PA, don't they ??

Hopefully the word gets round to the majority of people, please let anyone know the plans if they won't see anything online ahead of Saturday. :scarf:

Heard about the plans for Southampton, will gladly stick a scarf up for that too. To be honest I wish it had become a tradition at every game. 

• Like 2