Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Cardiff (A) - Scarves Up For Vichai - Bring your own scarf!

8 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Cardiff supporters are raising a giant flag which is to be passed to us in the away end to hold for the minute silence. So I’m not sure if the hold up scarves thing will work?

Should get a good minute or so before they get it up and across onto our end. That’s if they get it around too, surfer a flag side ways can be tough.

We will be fine.

I see know reason why “ scarfs up! For Kuhn Vichai!” Can not be sung at the beginning of every match. Nothing official or anything just a song added to the repertoire of songs we already sing. After the the players have come out of the tunnel and are warming up kind of thing.

i know he won’t ever be forgotten but just a little reminder before each game might be a good reminder and motivator for everyone. Including the players.

• Like 1

Just rang the club as I thought they were giving out free scarves tomorrow, and wanted to confirm that, so that I don’t have to take my own for this.

I’ve been told that in fact it’s t-shirts tomorrow! 

So if you weren’t taking one you may need to, if that info is correct.

You never know though with LCFC. 

Maybe I dreamt the free scarf thing. ?‍♂️

Edited by Drew Peacock

25 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Just rang the club as I thought they were giving out free scarves tomorrow, and wanted to confirm that, so that I don’t have to take my own for this.

I’ve been told that in fact it’s t-shirts tomorrow! 

So if you weren’t taking one you may need to, if that info is correct.

You never know though with LCFC. 

Maybe I dreamt the free scarf thing. ?‍♂️

According to this article they’ll be giving out t-shirts. I thought it was going to be scarves, but I guess not

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/special-tributes-leicester-city-cardiff-2177050?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

2 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

According to this article they’ll be giving out t-shirts. I thought it was going to be scarves, but I guess not

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/special-tributes-leicester-city-cardiff-2177050?utm_source=messenger&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sharebar

I work in printing and the tender was going round for 3000 scarves to be made and printed but it was simply not possible to get done in time .

https://www.lcfc.com/news/895946/khun-vichai-tribute-t-shirts--free-breakfast-for-supporters-travelling-to-cardiff

tribute t-shirts for Vichai ?

Leicester City supporters attending Saturday’s Premier League fixture at Cardiff City will receive a free breakfast and a special tribute t-shirt in honour of the Club’s late chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha.

- Leicester City supporters in attendance for our fixture at Cardiff City can collect a free t-shirt honouring Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha 
- The Premier League match kicks off at 3pm GMT at Cardiff City Stadium 
- T-shirts will be provided by LCFC staff inside the away concourse from 1:30pm GMT on Saturday 

- Travelling supporters can also receive a free breakfast, served at King Power Stadium from 6:30am to 9am GMT 

City’s fixture in Cardiff kicks-off at 3pm GMT on Saturday afternoon, with a free tribute t-shirt available to every travelling supporter with a valid match ticket. T-shirts can be collected from LCFC staff in the away concourse at Cardiff City Stadium from 1:30pm GMT on Saturday.

Along with a t-shirt, fans can also claim a free breakfast in the Walkers Hall at King Power Stadium prior to leaving (served from 6:30am until 9am GMT) - a frequent gesture of Khun Vichai’s which was so popular among supporters during his Chairmanship.

Fox Travel coaches are scheduled to depart King Power Stadium at 8:30am GMT. Breakfast will be available for every supporter with a valid match ticket.

Supporters are kindly asked to wear their t-shirts in a demonstration of the affection felt for Khun Vichai and in gratitude for the love our Chairman extended to all members of the Leicester City family.

Further details: 

Tickets for this fixture are now sold out. Supporters will be asked to produce a valid match ticket to receive a t-shirt and breakfast.

Only one t-shirt will be available per ticket holder. The free breakfast provided will be: a bacon, egg and/or mushroom roll along with a choice of tea or coffee.

Supporters with specific dietary requirements should email [email protected] as soon as possible to arrange an alternative breakfast.

Please note: The original intention of the Club was to provide free scarfs, but travelling fans will now receive a tribute t-shirt.

Edited by NZ_Foxile

After the event on Saturday I genuinely wouldn’t have minded if we canceled the season, Football didn’t seem to matter any more. But after seeing the response from our squad, past legends and the respect of our fans I’ve realised how important this game is. 

Im now excited to see the tributes and hear our amazing fans sing their hearts out for Vichai.  Vardy has gone straight in to the fantasy team and I’ve triple captained him. Because I know what this squad can do when it really matters, and tomorrow really matters to every single of them! 

I can honestly say this week is the proudest I’ve ever been to be Leicester and I wouldn’t change a thing. 

Edited by Lambert09

Hi all, is anyone going to the game today able to get me a 2 x scarfs and i can pay you at the cardiff stadium, im from south wales and dont have one, and dont wanna be left out when we hold them up when the players come out and the 60th minute, would appreciate it, and can meet by the stadium, thanks in advance if anyone can help

Today is a huge day for the football club and the dark cloud that hangs over us at this won't go away quickly. However we have two choices, we either let the tragic events of last weekend define us and we start feeling sorry for ourselves, or we all pull together and put in the showing that Vichai would be proud of. 

We're a club that have defied all the odds. We must not let this get the better of us.