Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Union FS

Cardiff (A) - Scarves Up For Vichai - Bring your own scarf!

2 minutes ago, Union FS said:

Hi all, 

Following on from the weekend's tragic events, we have a simple tribute to Vichai planned for the weekend, should the fixture go ahead. Please share with anyone travelling. 

We are also supporting the planned walk to Filbert Way from the City centre before the Burnley game.

Thank you. 

Union FS.

Cardiff A.png

Wonder if the free scarves will still be given out? Hopefully as this will be perfect

Nice, simple tribute. I'll be delighted to participate

Fitting also that the club have chosen to hand out free scarves at this game, the sort of gesture we saw so often from during Vichai's time as chairman. That ought to make this easier, so I hope the club don't forget about it in the trauma of this week.

8 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Is there a planned TIFO for the Burnley game? A picture of Vichai holding the premier league trophy would be amazing! Happy to chip in if cost is an issue..

I hope Union fs manage to do one as theirs are always amazing. I’m sure every fan would donate towards it. 

I’m not sure if there is enough time though

Edited by LCFC FOX
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Union FS said:

Hi all, 

Following on from the weekend's tragic events, we have a simple tribute to Vichai planned for the weekend, should the fixture go ahead. Please share with anyone travelling. 

We are also supporting the planned walk to Filbert Way from the City centre before the Burnley game.

Thank you. 

Union FS.

Cardiff A.png

Any plans for Burnley at home, let’s try and get the whole crowd involved, and try and sing a song for him as one.

Vichai he’s one of our own, 500/1 premier league champions, got to be loud and proud, none of us know what to do at present, but I’m ready to sing my lungs out.

11 hours ago, Union FS said:

Hi all, 

Thank you. 

Union FS.

Cardiff A.png

Does anyone know if this has been communicated to the Cardiff City forum aswell??

My wife is a Cardiff Supporter, and she’s been reading about the Cardiff fans wanting to do something for us on Saturday, but not knowing exactly what to do?

Not expecting them to learn and sing our song, but they may want to join us in standing and holding up their scarves aswell?

Honestly get the feeling they want to show some sort of respect to us on Saturday for our loss....

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Union FS said:

Hi all, 

Thank you. 

Union FS.

Cardiff A.png

I think the club are giving out free scarves to travelling fans in the concourse for this. Just in case anyone can't bring one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TH63 said:

I'm a moderator on a Cardiff message board https://onlyonecardiff.city/

I'll put something up now to hopefully get the word out about your plans. 

Please take it from me, that Cardiff fans, as well as the club, want to do everything possible to facilitate your ability to show your respect. 

I have seats from work in the Ninian Lounge area, do you think I’ll be okay with an away scarf given the circumstances?

1 hour ago, TH63 said:

I'm a moderator on a Cardiff message board https://onlyonecardiff.city/

I'll put something up now to hopefully get the word out about your plans. 

Please take it from me, that Cardiff fans, as well as the club, want to do everything possible to facilitate your ability to show your respect. 

If someone contacted the club could potentially play the slow version over the loudspeaker before the teams come out? Worth a try?

36 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

I have seats from work in the Ninian Lounge area, do you think I’ll be okay with an away scarf given the circumstances?

I don't see any problem with that at all. 

Last time we were in the Prem there was a Liverpool fan up there giving it the big one and was politely asked by the stewards to retreat back inside, but given the circumstances I wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester scarves all around the ground. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TH63 said:

I don't see any problem with that at all. 

Last time we were in the Prem there was a Liverpool fan up there giving it the big one and was politely asked by the stewards to retreat back inside, but given the circumstances I wouldn't be surprised to see Leicester scarves all around the ground. 

Missed my chance with the away end. Only option now looks like home end close to away section. Do you think that given the circumstances that should be a safe option this week? Just to take part in the tribute.

Seen a few on here that are travelling down anyway, not sure if they're going home end too.

32 minutes ago, MPH said:

Guys what is wrong with me?!?

every time I think about a tribute at the Cardiff game I’m on the verge of tearing up!

I am in the same boat. It will be an emotional time. 

Respect to those organising tributes, wish I could be there. Will be waving my flag around in Germany.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

Missed my chance with the away end. Only option now looks like home end close to away section. Do you think that given the circumstances that should be a safe option this week? Just to take part in the tribute.

Seen a few on here that are travelling down anyway, not sure if they're going home end too.

Given the circumstances, and if you are singing about vichai,  i think you’ll get more handshakes and pats on the back than anything else..

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

Think I'll be going ticket or not just to feel part of this. Sure the home fans will be fine on a day like this. 

• Like 1