Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Brighton 1-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Brighton 1-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.1

Total Average Rating

73 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Jamie Vardy Substitute 8.0
  3. Lowest Rated Player

James Maddison 3.3
  4. Manager Confidence 82% -9%

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 24/11/18
Voting Ends: 27/11/18

1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Vicente Iborra
  7. Nampalys Mendy
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. James Maddison
  10. Demarai Gray
  11. Shinji Okazaki
  12. Wilfred Ndidi (sub)
  13. Jamie Vardy (sub)
  14. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)

Schmeichel - 7 - not called on much, but dealt well with everything he had to do. Left to dry by the defence for the goal.

Pereira - 6 - as usual, great going forward, suspect in defence, with the Brighton winger having a bit of a field day.

Morgan - 6 - generally a good game (because Murray is no sprightlier than he is!), but he did totally leave Murray for the goal.

Evans - 6 - quiet, but dealt with most things adequately.

Chilwell - 8 (MotM) - again our best player, in defence and going forward. Until the substitutions, our best attacking player!

Mendy - 6 - as for Evans, adequate.

Iborra - 5 - totally off the pace, no substitute for Ndidi.  Looked lost at times when he had the ball.

Gray - 5 - as for Iborra, lost.

Albrighton - 7 - his usual hard working game throughout, when he had to cover Pereira so much. Made significant attacking contributions in the second half.

Maddison - 4 - a moment of madness spoiled what good he was doing.

Okazaki - 5 - as for Iborra and Gray, anonymous. When he got the ball, his usual clumsy self. Needs to move on in January (Claudio is keen apparently).

Ndidi - 6 - so much better than Iborra in the holding role and going forward, but he did look to be still carrying an injury.

Vardy - 8 - vying with Chilwell for MotM (though he only had 35 minutes). Effectively the difference betwen our first and second half displays - and the main reason we drew.

Iheanacho - 7 - never have I seen a player who blows so hot and cold in succeeding games. Today he was 'very warm' - and made a big contribution to our comeback.  

Edited by Outfox the Fox

Pretty much all 6's with a few exceptions;-

Vardy - Changed the game when he came on. MotM for me. 

Maddison - Showed his PL inexperience and was silly to get sent off. Something i am sure he will learn from. 

Chilwell - Another great performance.

Ricardo - I thought he had a really good game for us and seems to be settling more into the PL and the team.

Kasper - Good save early on and not at fault for the goal.

Hard to vote on 90 mins when it really was 2 very different halves. 

mostly 6's 

5 for Evans and Iborra, okazaki and gray

4 for Maddison

Subs probably the best players they all played well and changed the game. Ndidi was probably the biggest difference.

2 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Why is Wes getting blamed for their goal? It was Evans who got beaten to the ball by Murray. 

I find it baffling too. Evans had a poor game and fell asleep on their goal. Really disappointed in him. He ain't much more than a squad player and I can't wait for Soyuncu to slot in.

8 hours ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Why is Wes getting blamed for their goal? It was Evans who got beaten to the ball by Murray. 

Because murray was run away from him towards Evans 

For me it's both fault. Morgan ignore Murray completely and evans too much ball watching