Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smiffy Fox

Online order problems

Just wondered if anyone else bought anything online over the blue Friday weekend has experienced any issues?

I made an order in the early hours as soon as the sale went live online to make sure the items I wanted were in stock. I received an email the next day to say that the 13 items I ordered had been shipped, the club took my £350. After waiting a few days without receiving the order I tried to call the shop but after numerous calls nobody answered. I contacted Jim who has chased this up. I’ve today received an email from the club telling me that they have refunded my card as 6 of the items are out of stock. Still no sign of the order, what an absolute joke!!!

same. didn't think about it until now but ordered some stuff on Friday, got an email saying it had shipped but nothing arrived yet

EDIT:  just checked - says items are still being prepared. Guess they're just struggling with Christmas orders

Edited by stripeyfox

On 01/12/2018 at 10:51, matt101 said:

I ordered last Saturday morning, recieved an email on Wednesday morning to say it had been shipped. Checked the tracking on Royal Mail everyday since and still hasn’t changed from ‘we’re expecting item’ 

Same for me.

Email says order has shipped, but clicking the tracking info says it hasn't even been picked yet. They were quick enough to debit the money of course!

Tried phoning the store, just rings and rings before cutting off.

Considering retail is KP's "thing", you'd expect a a bit better I think!

Ordered a few things in the black friday sale (white shirt,goalie shorts for the boy and a few other things).Now i changed my internet provider a few months ago and my email address changed.I have put the new address in on the website and still don't get mails from the club when i used to get them every other day!When i went down to the shop to collect my things(look on the website to see if the order has been completed,as that's the only way i know without the emails)i was asked for the email confirmation.Explained that i didn't get them anymore and to come back with the order numbers.Went back last Friday with the numbers and was told that they are not ready yet and to come back this week,going to leave it until Friday and try again.Felt a bit sorry for the staff down their to be honest as there were a few people getting a bit irate!They have a new till just for click and collect and they were asking for photographic id before they hand anything over,not come across this before whenever i had been down before.

The non-footballing part of the club, and particularly merchandising and the online side is a total shambles. I’ve had no end of issues - mainly with buying tickets and linking my account to my membership no. All I tried to do was update my email, but their system couldn’t cope with it...

And the worrying thing is all of it used to be a lot worse. They’ve improved a lot in recent years and it’s still totally shit.

I also did a click and collect last Monday, and thought I’d collect before the Watford game. I was told I couldn’t because I hadn’t received the email saying I could pick it up. This concerned a pair of socks that I could see from the collection desk. No common sense.

Edited by bmouth_fox
  • Like 1

Has this email response to my enquiry about the order I placed on "Black Friday"

Thank you for your email.

Your order has been dispatched off our system ready to be processed which is why you have received the dispatch email.

Here is your tracking information, this will be updated when Royal Mail collect your items: 

Please see the below information that can be found on our delivery page.

Tracked UK Delivery - £3.95

All orders placed for tracked uk delivery are sent via Royal Mail tracked. These orders will arrive within 14 working days after the time of despatch from our warehouse. Once your order has been despatched from the warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also be able to track your parcel using the Royal Mail service and the tracking number provided. Delivery times can be effected by Weekends and Bank Holidays.

DHL Express Delivery - £6.95

All orders placed for DHL Express delivery will require a signature upon arrival. Once your order has been despatched from the warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation and your parcel will be delivered the next working day. You will also be able to track your parcel using the DHL Express service and the tracking number provided. Please refer to your DHL despatch email for the estimated delivery date. Guaranteed next working day delivery excludes remote areas of the UK, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Additional Delivery Information

Although we try to process and despatch on the day of order, this may not always be possible for the following reasons-

• Pre-Orders – All products on Pre-Order at the time of order will be despatched as soon as stock arrives.
  • Shirt Printing – Shirts that require personalisation may incur delays due to printing time.
  • Busy Periods - The festive period is an extremely busy time of the year and may result in delivery delays.

For more information, please see delivery page: https://shop.lcfc.com/delivery/

Kind Regards

LCFC Internet Sales

I've read it a couple of times and I'm still not entirely sure what this means "Your order has been dispatched off our system ready to be processed which is why you have received the dispatch email."

Further down they highlighted this line "These orders will arrive within 14 working days after the time of despatch from our warehouse."

So that's perfectly clear then.....

Yep ordered a Xmas Jumper yesterday and told I should expect it 14 WORKING days after dispatch. So it’s actually pretty unlikely that it will come before Christmas. Emailed the club to see if I could collect from the store upgrade delivery but told no due to demand during the Christmas break. Not the end of the world but it is a tad frustrating, they knew Christmas was coming.

I actually asked them to clarify what the meant by:

"Your order has been dispatched off our system ready to be processed "

and they responded:

"For us to print your order off our system to pick it, we have to dispatch it from our picking page which automatically sends an email out to customers, unfortunately there is no way of stopping this email from arriving to you without stopping the order confirmations as well.

During the 14 day period, your order will travel through our warehouse to be picked and then later packed and then later picked up via royal mail".

18 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

Has this email response to my enquiry about the order I placed on "Black Friday"

Thank you for your email.

Your order has been dispatched off our system ready to be processed which is why you have received the dispatch email.

Here is your tracking information, this will be updated when Royal Mail collect your items: 

Please see the below information that can be found on our delivery page.

Tracked UK Delivery - £3.95

All orders placed for tracked uk delivery are sent via Royal Mail tracked. These orders will arrive within 14 working days after the time of despatch from our warehouse. Once your order has been despatched from the warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation. You will also be able to track your parcel using the Royal Mail service and the tracking number provided. Delivery times can be effected by Weekends and Bank Holidays.

DHL Express Delivery - £6.95

All orders placed for DHL Express delivery will require a signature upon arrival. Once your order has been despatched from the warehouse, you will receive an email confirmation and your parcel will be delivered the next working day. You will also be able to track your parcel using the DHL Express service and the tracking number provided. Please refer to your DHL despatch email for the estimated delivery date. Guaranteed next working day delivery excludes remote areas of the UK, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Additional Delivery Information

Although we try to process and despatch on the day of order, this may not always be possible for the following reasons-

• Pre-Orders – All products on Pre-Order at the time of order will be despatched as soon as stock arrives.
  • Shirt Printing – Shirts that require personalisation may incur delays due to printing time.
  • Busy Periods - The festive period is an extremely busy time of the year and may result in delivery delays.

For more information, please see delivery page: https://shop.lcfc.com/delivery/

Kind Regards

LCFC Internet Sales

I've read it a couple of times and I'm still not entirely sure what this means "Your order has been dispatched off our system ready to be processed which is why you have received the dispatch email."

Further down they highlighted this line "These orders will arrive within 14 working days after the time of despatch from our warehouse."

So that's perfectly clear then.....

I received this exact same email yesterday to! Word for word ?

5 minutes ago, matt101 said:

I received this exact same email yesterday to! Word for word ?

If you take what they are saying in the email as accurate, it can take up to 14 days to "pick and despatch" the order and then up to a further 14 days to arrive with you.

They should have had their "Black Friday" in August! lol

3 minutes ago, bmouth_fox said:

Don’t even mention trying to speak to an actual person on the phone. I have just tried general retail enquiries (option 7) and mail order enquiries (options 8). Both ring out and the call ends.

Aside from its Christmas and they are just, how can they be so utterly incompetent?! I feel like taking to twitter.

I gave up after trying a few times over a couple of days - rings out then call ends

Just now, Voll Blau said:

I've emailed them about some Christmas presents I bought last Monday for collection. Need to pick them up by Saturday to take overseas, but not looking good by the sounds of this thread...

yes, but should fine for next Christmas, so you'll be laughing this time next year!

• Haha 1

Two weeks since order placed - had a an email saying one of the items is out of stock. No word on the rest of the order...

Had a moan about it on email and got this honest response and appraisal of the current operation....

"We advise up to 14 days, sometimes this process can be a lot faster. We advise this time as we received over 7000 orders in this time that, all have to be picked and packed individually. As we are located in a room next to the shop and have only the fanstore staff who have to man the shop as well as organise online sales and we are not a separate warehouse organisation  like most companies so this process can take longer than what you may be used to from other retailers. I hope this helps you understand our system a little better."

On 05/12/2018 at 11:18, bmouth_fox said:

Don’t even mention trying to speak to an actual person on the phone. I have just tried general retail enquiries (option 7) and mail order enquiries (options 8). Both ring out and the call ends.

Aside from its Christmas and they are just, how can they be so utterly incompetent?! I feel like taking to twitter.

Try option 4