Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Match Ratings: Leicester City 2-0 Watford - Vote Now

Leicester City 2-0 Watford

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 6.9

    Total Average Rating

    128 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

    Ricardo Pereira 7.8
  3. Lowest Rated Player

    Kelechi Iheanacho Substitute 5.8
  4. Manager Confidence 91% +9%

Recommended Posts

Season: 2018/19
Voting Starts: 01/12/18
Voting Ends: 04/12/18

  1. Kasper Schmeichel
  2. Ricardo Pereira
  3. Wes Morgan
  4. Jonny Evans
  5. Ben Chilwell
  6. Nampalys Mendy
  7. Wilfred Ndidi
  8. Marc Albrighton
  9. James Maddison
  10. Demarai Gray
  11. Jamie Vardy
  12. Caglar Soyuncu (sub)
  13. Kelechi Iheanacho (sub)
  14. Vicente Iborra (sub)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 - Mendy

8 - Ricardo, Morgan, Ndidi, Albrighton

7 - Evans, Chilwell, Maddison, Vardy

6 - Schmeichel, Gray

 

Mendy MOTM, good defensively, showed a willingness to drive forward, passed well, class act today.

 

Contemplated giving Maddison and Vardy an 8 but they just weren't consistent enough imo, both drifted out the game.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kingfox said:

9 - Mendy

8 - Ricardo, Morgan, Ndidi, Albrighton

7 - Evans, Chilwell, Maddison, Vardy

6 - Schmeichel, Gray

 

Mendy MOTM, good defensively, showed a willingness to drive forward, passed well, class act today.

 

Contemplated giving Maddison and Vardy an 8 but they just weren't consistent enough imo, both drifted out the game.

I agree that Mendy MOTM, and most of the rest 7-8, but it was a good team performance as well as individual performances. 

 

Nacho was the only disappointment. His movement and positioning were poor. He can be a good finisher, but sems very mercurial. 

 

Strange substitution activity on the bench, with players stripping off then dressing again. Nonetheless Puel saw out the game well. A good win, lets have 3 more points on Wednesday. Puel in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MANAGER CONFIDENCE97% 97% +15%

 

*Cough* fickle.. :D

 

Just kidding, or am i? 

 

Thought it was a great performance, especially the 1st half. Both Chilwell and Ricardo were awesome today and deserve equally full credit. Mid field did what was needed but i would say Mendy won it over N'didi.

No goals conceded, so well done Defence and 2 goals scored, 1 from open play and a superb goal  from Maddison.

 

Opposition were decent, however there was never a point i thought they would score. Similar to the Wolves game at the start of the season. 

 

Pleased we got a home win and 3 points, which nudged up higher in top of half of the league. 

Edited by Suzie the Fox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H.a.r.r.y said:

how has Ricardo only got a 7.8 rating?? he played brilliantly and saved us with tackles in and around our box

Mendy and Albrighton were the 2 best players on the pitch imo, closely 

followed by Morgan and Ricardo who probably had his best game for us

as a right back

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Mendy and Albrighton were the 2 best players on the pitch imo, closely 

followed by Morgan and Ricardo who probably had his best game for us

as a right back

Mendy and Albrighton did an awful lot of work, there were no bad performances today and Maddisons goal was qualitee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FIF said:

 

Don't we rate players in cup games?

Well we didn't with the previous system as it tended to mess up the overall stats as playing a lower league team is not the same as playing PL team, I guess Mark has just carried that over to this system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Current polling has Ricardo above Albrighton

 

Ricardon had a great game…. But, it has to be Albrighton for MOTM surely???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wolfox said:

Current polling has Ricardo above Albrighton

 

Ricardon had a great game…. But, it has to be Albrighton for MOTM surely???

Evidently the poll indicates otherwise. I guess that's how polls work :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Evidently the poll indicates otherwise. I guess that's how polls work :)

But everyone should agree with me surely?

Edited by Wolfox
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

But everyone should agree with me surely?

The world would be so much better if it worked like that - everyone would be sceptical about the motives of the (greedy) rich and listening to Deep Purple whilst supporting Leicester City if I got my way :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HighPeakFox said:

The world would be so much better if it worked like that - everyone would be sceptical about the motives of the (greedy) rich and listening to Deep Purple whilst supporting Leicester City if I got my way :)

 

You had my interest until you got to Deep Purple ^_^

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

The world would be so much better if it worked like that - everyone would be sceptical about the motives of the (greedy) rich and listening to Deep Purple whilst supporting Leicester City if I got my way :)

 

I saw Deep Purple at Knebworh in 1985 Peaky. Didn't know you were a fan.

They were absolutely shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wolfox said:

You had my interest until you got to Deep Purple ^_^

Without wishing to derail the topic, I think you might be surprised at a) how much stuff they've produced that you don't know about, and b) how good it is.

 

Great musicians, worth checking out for more than just Smoke on the Water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hanan96 said:

I mean nobody give him chance to made a save ;)

Yeah…. I got that!  It was my terrible attempt at humour…. Accept my apologies 

 

i gave him a 6 for the stunning gather from Ricardo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Without wishing to derail the topic, I think you might be surprised at a) how much stuff they've produced that you don't know about, and b) how good it is.

 

Great musicians, worth checking out for more than just Smoke on the Water.

My Ma's mate used to date Jon Lord. True story.

 

Edited by Max Wall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Max Wall said:

I saw Deep Purple at Knebworh in 1985 Peaky. Didn't know you were a fan.

They were absolutely shite.

I have that recording - I've heard them play a lot better in 1993 and 1998, when they were absolutely incredible. These days, I stick to the albums, the fire has gone out of the live stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...