Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Competition: Win a print from 'Art of Football'

My favourite moment of the season came after the game away at Swansea – which I was reminded of a week ago, by that Watford tribute to Vichai.   

Mahrez had just scored a hat trick and Garry Monk was about to get the sack (not that we knew that). I was sat at a pub with two non-Fox fan friends (ex-uni mates from Cardiff whom I try and meet every time we're in Wales) and A LOT of Swans fans. 

I tried hiding my Leicester colours but got spotted after I opened my coat at the packed, heaving pub. 

Massive Swansea lad walks over. Just as I'm about to mumble "don't want any bother, we'll go" – or words to that effect – he sticks out his huge hand for me to shake and says "make sure you go and do it from here, now. You'll give us all hope, you will."

Bought him and his mate a pint. Least I could do. 

On 04/12/2018 at 16:59, davieG said:

After being under the cosh

Huth's header against Spurs

I was praying for a draw until Huth came up for the corner. Standing on the seat, I ended up four rows forward scrambling for my denture that had spun from my mouth when that goal went in. What a fantastic journey home on the train and tube. Never to be forgotten.

Beating Chelsea at home. Great goal from mahrez. Claudio getting Jose the sack. And if I’m not mistaken Hazard deciding he didn’t want to play after a knock from Vardy. 

Thankfully he played against spurs a few months later ?

Booked my flight back to the UK in June (after the greatest escape) to visit over xmas... as i figured i might never see my team in the premier league again.

Had tickets for Liverpool, Everton Away, Chelsea and Man City at home... honestly I only hoped id see us score, instead... (and my moment of the season)... i stood at the stadium and sang  "We're top of the league" something i could never have dreamt of.

Edited by ozleicester