Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Competition: Win a print from 'Art of Football'

Walking out the ground after Liverpool at home, i suddenly had this warm feeling wash over me as I realised we were going to do it. Walked down the road ten feet tall beaming from ear to ear. 

Also that day against Everton was so so special. I was talking to someone recently and they said if you could go back in time and go to any sporting moment what would it be, I replied I'd already been there, and would give anything to go back and live that day again when we lifted the premier league trophy. 

A certain Vichai that got a football club dreams that no one had expected to happen, to actually happen and celebrating it with the manager that he hired to achieve it.

Will always be remembered for the right reasons. RIP.

GettyImages-529569642-696x463.jpg

Still amazed this had happened.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Not another entry, but this is a close second to my favourite memory that season.

"In no uncertain terms, we are guaranteeing that Spurs are going to win the league..."

:crylaugh:

There were some great moments during the season but the best individual moment has to be Eden Hazards v Spurs. That was the moment when the dream became a reality (except for the final whistle). Sat in the pub watching Chelsea get destroyed thinking we would have to wait another week, then watching Spurs lose their heads and throw it away, before legging up to Vardy's house for the celebrations. Magical.

My favorite moment was feeling of needing to be at the ground the night we won it.

My worst moment was the feeling of "clueless", because i had told my nephew at the beginning of the season that sticking 20 quid apiece on us to win the league was a daft bet.