Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FLAN

Man City 4 May

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Bayfox said:

It's actually 3000 or 10% isn't it. Clearly none of the big clubs are ever gonna offer up 5000 plus so hide behind the 10% rule. 

 

I believe our away end was designed to adhere to the 10% strictly, so we actually can offer 3200, due to its design. We are one of the most generous with our away allocation in relation to capacity.

 

Guess that will change once we expand tho.

Yh, 3,000 is all they have to offer. Old Trafford for example would be 7,500 at 10% but they only have to give 3,000. Watford 10% is 2,100 so that's all they need to offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FLAN said:

But could still move!

Pathetic. Hopefully it will be fine. I think if Spurs beat Man City, that will be the only reason it moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Pathetic. Hopefully it will be fine. I think if Spurs beat Man City, that will be the only reason it moves.

Friday night change unlikely surely?  As another game is scheduled then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bourne Blue& White said:

If Spuds beat Man City  Sky will just change their league games round ( because they can ? ) and we will play on the Monday evening and Spuds on the Saturday lunchtime. 

This is the only scenario I can think of. But just read what you posted again. The bold bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking for 4 together for this. I can get 2 when reaching ST level and someone has kindly offered to get me another two. Any ideas how I can go about getting all 4 together?  Person providing other two doesn’t want to hand out refs which is more than reasonable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FLAN said:

I’m looking for 4 together for this. I can get 2 when reaching ST level and someone has kindly offered to get me another two. Any ideas how I can go about getting all 4 together?  Person providing other two doesn’t want to hand out refs which is more than reasonable. 

Give him your refs, he can then add them to his friends n family

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Anyone know when the upper tiers will open?

Anyone's guess. Usually the club wait until availability in all the other tiers is limited. I would guess this would happen some time today though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive gotta wait till Monday to get my tickets unfortunately! would anyone be able to give an update ohn how the availability is looking for the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all, I'm not a season ticket holder but I suspect this game won't make it to general sale so I'm hoping anyone with a spare couple of tickets (together if possible) will be able to get in touch. Willing to pay face value (obviously), apologies for potentially jumping the gun here. Just wanting to get my foot in early doors.

Edited by squarez

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Anyone know when the upper tiers will open?

Block 313 on the site now with just under 900 available.  314 still to open and there's still availability in the other tiers.

 

This sold out on general in the title winning season so don't anticipate this selling out any earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Molafa said:

Ive gotta wait till Monday to get my tickets unfortunately! would anyone be able to give an update ohn how the availability is looking for the game?

970 tickets left on sale now with one block in the upper tier to open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Foxes1 said:

970 tickets left on sale now with one block in the upper tier to open.

cheers mate! hopefully lasts till Monday i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2019 at 10:03, squarez said:

Hi all, I'm not a season ticket holder but I suspect this game won't make it to general sale so I'm hoping anyone with a spare couple of tickets (together if possible) will be able to get in touch. Willing to pay face value (obviously), apologies for potentially jumping the gun here. Just wanting to get my foot in early doors.

Apparently you can't edit a post more than once so just an update to say I've found a seller. Thanks everyone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got my tickets but when will it be changed to (potentially) because I was gonna start looking at train tickets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Got my tickets but when will it be changed to (potentially) because I was gonna start looking at train tickets?

Depends who progresses out of Man City and Spurs in CL. So Wednesday night after the game.

 

If Man City go through, game will remain Saturday. If Spurs go through then expect this game to switch to Monday

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone know how many left?  I’m waiting to see if it moves again. When would they actually confirm it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FLAN said:

Anyone know how many left?  I’m waiting to see if it moves again. When would they actually confirm it?

Around 530 left, all in the upper tier.

 

I would imagine they will confirm it after the conclusion of the CL fixtures. So expect something late Wednesday/early Thursday.

 

Safe to say, if Man City are knocked out by Spurs, this game will move to Monday 6th May. If Man City progress, the game should stay on the Saturday.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FLAN said:

Anyone know how many left?  I’m waiting to see if it moves again. When would they actually confirm it?

It is now inevitable that this game is moved unless Liverpool get knocked out by Porto.

 

If Man City go through tomorrow, this game becomes the Sunday 16:30 game.

 

If Spurs go through tomorrow, this game becomes the Monday 20:00 game.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have people received their tickets for this? Bought mine Fri night, would have thought they would have arrived by now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...