Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2019

9 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

sky free bet on pentland hills, happy days. 

chtibello in the next, i was sure it was gonna win the champion hurdle a few years ago but it got withdrawn. 10/1 looks nice. 

Literally saw this as the race started, and chucked a tenner on him at 14.5 on the exchange.

Had Quel Destin in the 1st race - leading for the entire race then bottled it at the final hurdle

Had Eclair De Beaufeu in the 2nd race - leading and jockey got unseated at the final hurdle

Now I remember why I stopped betting on horse racing ffs

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Looks like sky bet have given best odds on pentland hills. Another £160 gone into my account.

i think it depends when you had it. was it last night or this morning?

they absolutely bottled it through the night after a week of this free £20 offer, went an incredibly low bottom price on every runner and got rid of BOG so nobody could take the starting price. 

24 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i think it depends when you had it. was it last night or this morning?

they absolutely bottled it through the night after a week of this free £20 offer, went an incredibly low bottom price on every runner and got rid of BOG so nobody could take the starting price. 

I put it on about 16.30 yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I put it on about 16.30 yesterday. 

yeah judging from twitter it was around that time yesterday when they must’ve added up their losses from the week and realised they were quite massively in the shit. 

after racing last night they were no BOG and their book was incredible. 4/9 the fav vs 10/11 market, 4/1, 4/1 & 11/2 the next three when all were double figure prices elsewhere. 

theyll have pissed off a lot of the customers who were blowing their trumpet for the first three days. 

13 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

yeah judging from twitter it was around that time yesterday when they must’ve added up their losses from the week and realised they were quite massively in the shit. 

after racing last night they were no BOG and their book was incredible. 4/9 the fav vs 10/11 market, 4/1, 4/1 & 11/2 the next three when all were double figure prices elsewhere. 

theyll have pissed off a lot of the customers who were blowing their trumpet for the first three days. 

They have let me withdraw let’s see if it goes in my account. When I put the bet on it did say BOG

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

They have let me withdraw let’s see if it goes in my account. When I put the bet on it did say BOG

yeah you’re golden mate, they turned it off after you had the bet so there’s nothing they can do now. 

thats the drama by the looks of twitter/forums, how can some people be paid out BOG yet other folk who’ve had the same bets in the same races are getting paid out like 200 quid less through no fault of their own. 

enjoy your winnings. 

been my best ever festival punting wise. usually back a load of ones i fancy at decent prices but have to rely on some sort of mullins quadruple to get me out the shit. been the opposite this time, pretty much everything i’ve backed at a decent price has won. 

• Thanks 1