Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2019

38 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Sharing is caring for Thursday :ph34r:

haha i don’t know much about horses anymore, like i said i wasn’t even gonna have a play i just had a few winners on the football last night so thought may as well. lucky me. 

I am just awful when it comes to Horse racing and betting. Spent £20 on the first day and won absolutely nothing. My £5 free bet I put on Buevir Dair (however you spell it) and I also put £5 E/W on another horse (Sharjah I believe it was).

So what happens, My horse falls over and the other horse who runs into him and trips up is the other horse I backed. Seriously get sick to death of gambling on the horses. Don't know why I bother lol 

Edited by kingcarr21

Paisley Park is incredible, the pace at the end! Great story with the owners too.

My BetFred free bets are doing well (Offer was bet £10 on Tuesday to get £40 over the rest of the festival). £20 on Tiger Roll yesterday, £10 on Paisley Park today, need to decide who to put my £10 on tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

£11.40 heinz cash out currently £147~ 

Guaranteed 3 loss finish lol

Who are your last 3? 

2 great races just then. Both with great stories. Can’t beat horse racing.