Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Cheltenham 2019

2 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Started of well but lost with Benie des dieux falling and Laurina finishing 4th. Would have had a big win if they came in. Not a big better so up for the day, was close to being so much better. 

Same for me, although my big win in the 1st race still gives me a healthy profit.

Cracking day. 4 miler at the end had it all. Including a 12/1 winner, to go with my 6/1 winner in the first and 7/1 winner in the mares. Ruby at the last in the mares was just like Annie Power a few years ago.

Had a lucky 15 each way with two winners and a place which paid nicely. 

Bookies absolutely laughing today. 

4 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Scandalous, ITV have taken Tenable and Tipping Point off for this crap. Not what I pay my licence fee for.

You only pay a licence fee for the BBC ;)

1 hour ago, Bert said:

Cracking day. 4 miler at the end had it all. Including a 12/1 winner, to go with my 6/1 winner in the first and 7/1 winner in the mares. Ruby at the last in the mares was just like Annie Power a few years ago.

Had a lucky 15 each way with two winners and a place which paid nicely. 

Bookies absolutely laughing today. 

The 5.30 one? If so, when they were 4 abreast going in to the final few fences was thrilling. Then the two pulled away and was still very exciting.

Apparently with Benie's fall, bookies saved £50m :o!!

1 hour ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Day two has passed its inspection, let's the games begin! 

tough day today.... could be another day for the bookies. Only nailed on is Altior and I cant imagine the average punter is going to be sticking money on it at 2/5

42 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

tough day today.... could be another day for the bookies. Only nailed on is Altior and I cant imagine the average punter is going to be sticking money on it at 2/5

Got Battleoverdoyen in the first for skybets's money back if it loses offer, the crowd booster altior to win by x lengths and a small altior/tiger roll double.

Other than that I'm not getting involved. Minefield of a day imo. 

6 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Got Battleoverdoyen in the first for skybets's money back if it loses offer, the crowd booster altior to win by x lengths and a small altior/tiger roll double.

Other than that I'm not getting involved. Minefield of a day imo. 

I'm on Golvin in the first with Skybet and that's it so far. I fancy Urgent de Gregaine to turn over Tiger Roll in the cross country.

14 hours ago, StanSP said:

The 5.30 one? If so, when they were 4 abreast going in to the final few fences was thrilling. Then the two pulled away and was still very exciting.

Apparently with Benie's fall, bookies saved £50m :o!!

Yes mate. 

No surprise there, was perhaps the third biggest banker of the week after Altior & Sir Erec. 

1 hour ago, goose2010 said:

A lot of people will have it in multiples. There’ll be some people sticking £500 on to win an easy £200 I’m sure, but like you say the average punter won’t be backing it on the nose. 

I've had a couple in each race today. The larger priced one e/w.

1.30 Brewinupastorm, Battleoverdoyen

2.10 Topofthegame, Delta Work

2.50 Uradel, Cracking Smart

3.30 Min, Hell's Kitchen

4.10 Tiger Roll, Amazing Comedy 

4.50 Ciel De Neige, Dogon

5.30 Blue Sari, Ask For Glory

twenty quid on william henry will do nicely.  flew up the hill, no idea how it caught wicklow brave from the last. 

if i had any balls i’d dump the lot on altior. but i don’t so yano. 

Elliott without a winner still, this is his best chance in the next but can see Tiger Roll being turned over. 

What a horse Altior is by the way. Had a little sniff on Politologue w/o fav as well as Altior in all sorts of multiples so happy days.