Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cambridgefox

6 Nations 2019

Never get these rugby rules. How can you get a penalty just because the big english guy is stronger then the little Irish guy. And another thing, how come they can  move a penalty forward 10 yards for arguing with a referee when all you get quoted from rugby players is that they never argue with the referee

5 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Clever play and big hearts keeping England in the driving seat ..  great game ...

Agree - wonderful absorbing first half. 

Defending well, pressurising the Irish and not allowing their characteristic multi-phase play. 

Jamie George is quite fleet of foot for a fat knacker. 

14 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Agree - wonderful absorbing first half. 

Defending well, pressurising the Irish and not allowing their characteristic multi-phase play. 

Jamie George is quite fleet of foot for a fat knacker. 

Tough call on the ‘try’ ...   Woodward suggesting bad comms between ref and judge ..   looked ok to me ...   but perhaps I’m biased  ..   :)

2 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Tough call on the ‘try’ ...   Woodward suggesting bad comms between ref and judge ..   looked ok to me ...   but perhaps I’m biased  ..   :)

Yeah, Wilkinson, Woodward and even O'Driscoll thought that England had been denied. Double movement is perfectly legal. 

How much of an improvement is Daly on Brown? Superb. 

Just now, Line-X said:

Yeah, Wilkinson, Woodward and even O'Driscoll thought that England had been denied. Double movement is perfectly legal. 

How much of an improvement is Daly on Brown? Superb. 

Missed most of the chat as I was out feeding dogs ...  glad they agreed with me ..  :)

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

What a game ...   I’m boloxed just watching ...

Isn't it.

Had more than a few Camden Hells and was dying for a piss but couldn't take my eyes of it - breathless end to end stuff. The unfortunate injury to Itoje meant I could finally take a leak. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

Isn't it.

Had more than a few Camden Hells and was dying for a piss but couldn't take my eyes of it - breathless end to end stuff. The unfortunate injury to Itoje meant I could finally take a leak. 

Yeah tough match ..   and a few getting crocked ...   Manu looking ferocious on his old mucker ..