Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tomlcfc10

Pre match TV screens

Hi,

This may have been spoken about before, i am new to the forum.

Is there anyway of downloading or watching online the videos played pre-match, specifically the George Ezra song Paradise and the montages of us progressing through the football league? I have looked and have been unable to find them. Do they get released following the finish of the season?

Thanks in advanced.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, tomlcfc10 said:

Hi,

This may have been spoken about before, i am new to the forum.

Is there anyway of downloading or watching online the videos played pre-match, specifically the George Ezra song Paradise and the montages of us progressing through the football league? I have looked and have been unable to find them. Do they get released following the finish of the season?

Thanks in advanced.

They haven’t released them online as far as I know, I’m afraid. I think they also do tweak them every match to add little bits to the montages - Maddison’s goal against Watford was on there the last match I went to, and obviously there’s more of Vichai too. Your best bet is to record them yourself methinks. 

I think the video really reminds us of from where we came from under King Power and the journey we have taken. It is great to show off especially to clubs who don't have a Premier League title to their name. 

However I think it needs moving off the screens next year. The round of applause is getting a bit Forest in my opinion over something that is now well behind us. 

It should be replaced with something that concentrates maybe on our exciting young players and looking to hopefully some future success. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

I’ll clap that moment till the day I die and so should every fan that lived those magical moments, to hold my young one in my arms and watch her face as the trophy was lifted will stay magic forever ! Play that moment at home games every week , forever ! 

I don't need to clap it (as I don't) to remember it happened. What we going to do play it every season forever lol

Imagine the reaction on here if other clubs played something they won forever.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Fox92 said:

I don't need to clap it (as I don't) to remember it happened. What we going to do play it every season forever lol

Just to put another option out there and play devils advocate 

are people applauding the premier league win or are people applauding our history shown in the video and the premier league clip just happens to be at the end of it 

6 hours ago, Fox92 said:

You should let yourself go, don't worry what other clubs fans think of you, this is our history be proud.

I could watch that montage every 2 weeks for the rest of my life and it will still send shivers down my

spine and a tear to my eye.

• Like 2

The suggestion that showing the montage of our history up to the league win before games is "getting old" is ludicrous tbh

Its the greatest moment in the club's history, I'll applaud being able to witness the moment my team lifted the premiership trophy until my hands drop off

Couldn't care less what other clubs fans think

• Like 1

To put another argument into the mix...perhaps now we have won and witnessed our club win a major trophy, we can all empathise with Forest fans of a certain age who have witnessed European Cups etc. 

That doesn’t mean we have to bang on about it for the next 40 years to everyone that will listen, but I sure as hell will remember it forever and I will applaud it every time I watch that moment back just as it will always probably bring a lump to my throat. A special moment for all of us.