Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BWLCFC

Newcastle tickets

Hi all, I am coming to the UK from overseas in April and hoping to get 3 tickets for the game vs Newcastle on Friday April 12. 

I do not have a membership - Is my best best going to be purchasing 3 memberships and then getting an individual ticket with each? Or is it possible to get multiple tickets on one membership? Or is there any possibility of getting 3 tickets together through the general sale? I assume this is unlikely given it is a Friday night 8pm game.

Also, is there any way of knowing whether tickets are available (and together) prior to spending 3x £25 on the memberships? Thanks for any help 

Edited by BWLCFC

1 hour ago, BWLCFC said:

Hi all, I am coming to the UK from overseas in April and hoping to get 3 tickets for the game vs Newcastle on Friday April 12. 

I do not have a membership - Is my best best going to be purchasing 3 memberships and then getting an individual ticket with each? Or is it possible to get multiple tickets on one membership? Or is there any possibility of getting 3 tickets together through the general sale? I assume this is unlikely given it is a Friday night 8pm game.

Also, is there any way of knowing whether tickets are available (and together) prior to spending 3x £25 on the memberships? Thanks for any help 

There's plenty of 3s together towards the rear of sk4. I've just logged in and looked.

12 hours ago, Bayfox said:

There's plenty of 3s together towards the rear of sk4. I've just logged in and looked.

Would you say my best bet would be purchasing 3 memberships and securing these now or risk waiting for the public sale? 

12 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It will probably be on general sale this time next week. Keep checking back on lcfc.com all of next week, I imagine you will easily be able to get 3 tickets together on general sale.

Thanks for the reply - Will the tickets that go on general sale be the ones that are currently available or is there an allotment held for the general sale? 

15 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

It will probably be on general sale this time next week. Keep checking back on lcfc.com all of next week, I imagine you will easily be able to get 3 tickets together on general sale.

Any idea when next week the general sale opens? 

6 hours ago, BWLCFC said:

Would you say my best bet would be purchasing 3 memberships and securing these now or risk waiting for the public sale? 

6 hours ago, BWLCFC said:

Thanks for the reply - Will the tickets that go on general sale be the ones that are currently available or is there an allotment held for the general sale? 

3 hours ago, BWLCFC said:

Any idea when next week the general sale opens? 

All tickets that are available are made available to general sale (i.e. no separate allocation).

You should be safe to wait for general sale on the basis that I am sure Newcastle will not sell their end out, therefore, we should receive back at least 1 block of tickets.

General sale date is always up in the air, it just happens without any/much notice. Normally a couple of weeks before the game itself.

31 minutes ago, iniesta said:

Morning all, also coming from abroad around this time and hoping to get 3x tickets to the match.

If anybody has 3 available, it would be greatly appreciated if would give me a shout.

Still absolutely tonnes of tickets left, so buy them online yourself. Keep checking back on lcfc.com this week, they will all be on general sale soon.

2 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Anyone got an update on how these are selling? Do you think I’ll be able to get three together when they go on general sale?

Still lots available even several seats together. And as I have said before, I am sure Newcastle will return at least one block (M1).

General sale should commence this week some time, only 2 weeks until the match.

• Like 1

I’m still waiting too, I also need 3 tickets. Contacted ticket office and just got the generic response that says they’ll be on sale at some point. However, I was able to work our what the URL was to see ticket availability and there’s still a lot left. Fingers crossed we can both get a set of three!

https://tickets.lcfc.com/en-GB/events/leicester city v newcastle united/2019-4-12_20.00/king power stadium?hallmap

• Like 1

Friday night is not possible for me. 

2 x adult tickets for sale in C Block. £50 for both. They are season tickets so I'll get them printed off for collection at the ticket office (I think they're a fiver each).

pm me if you want them :thumbup: