Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Fixture change: Man city away

Cue the beginning for shift swaps at work ?. Poor forward planning on the part of the premier league and sky. Just put the CL sides all playing on a Saturday to begin with, and Europa sides on the Sunday, problem solved! Can still have the pick of the games to put on the box anyway. A joke

• Like 1

These fixture changes are beyond ridiculous. Until the government intervene the broadcaster's will continue to take the mickey. I appreciate that on rare occasions fixtures have to move but why the need to play at 8pm on a Bank Holiday when it'd make sense to play it at some point during the day given restricted operating hours for public services, and the fact that I'm sure it'd generally be more convenient for those attending?!?

4 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

These fixture changes are beyond ridiculous. Until the government intervene the broadcaster's will continue to take the mickey. I appreciate that on rare occasions fixtures have to move but why the need to play at 8pm on a Bank Holiday when it'd make sense to play it at some point during the day given restricted operating hours for public services, and the fact that I'm sure it'd generally be more convenient for those attending?!?

Until fans start to actually stick up for themselves, the government will feel no compulsion to take any action.

• Like 1

Yeah I'll not bother now. It's killed the last game of the season and a great away day, shame.

If they want to move a game then fine but to select Tottenham and Manchester City on the same weekend when one of them was set to play on the Tuesday was ridiculous, even if Sky themselves thought Spurs wouldn't win at Manchester City to get through. If they wanted to put Spurs and Manchester City on tv for the weekend then choose Friday and Saturday and nothing later. I don't think that would have upset people because as much because we (and Spurs fans going to Bournemouth) could have planned hotels, travel tickets etc knowing the games weren't getting moved again.