Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Pop ups on FoxesTalk

• 4 weeks later...

@Mark seems to be getting worse for me. Almost every time I click any thread. 2 attempts to post this comment alone. I got a couple of tiny glimpses of the advert I think is doing it. Its pink and for a website called light in the box .com

edit- and I've done the usual clearing cookies, cache etc.

Edited by Kopic

Just now, Kopic said:

@Mark seems to be getting worse for me. Almost every time I click any thread. 2 attempts to post this comment alone. I got a couple of tiny glimpses of the advert I think is doing it. Its pink and for a website called light in the box .com

Have you got an image of that? I had got told about half an hour ago it was sorted

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Have you got an image of that? I had got told about half an hour ago it was sorted

It redirects me far too quickly to screenshot it, but it seems to be that same advert every time. I'll keep trying but because of where the advert is positioned on the page, by the time I scroll down to it its already popping up. Just took me 5 re-openings of the browser to reply to you haha.

3 minutes ago, Kopic said:

It redirects me far too quickly to screenshot it, but it seems to be that same advert every time. I'll keep trying but because of where the advert is positioned on the page, by the time I scroll down to it its already popping up. Just took me 5 re-openings of the browser to reply to you haha.

What device are you on? And you @Collymore

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

What device are you on? And you @Collymore

I'm on a galaxy s8 using chrome.

@Markseems to be ok at the minute but saying that I now dont have any mid-thread adverts. Pretty sure it was that pink advert i mentioned above as I got glimpses of it multiple times before i got bombarded with spam.

Edited by Kopic

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, LCFCCHRIS said:

Been getting this today for the first time in months, the fake google ad saying I have won something. Clearing cookies and browsing history seems to stop it for me, which is weird however as I only ever get this on foxestalk. 

I'm getting these a lot today aswell

• 2 weeks later...

@Mark The video ads in threads that pop up and then don’t clear off your screen without scrolling around until the X appears are really on a mobile device making the site pretty unusable and like trying to navigate the Mercury website! (Which nobody does anymore.) 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

@Mark The video ads in threads that pop up and then don’t clear off your screen without scrolling around until the X appears are really on a mobile device making the site pretty unusable and like trying to navigate the Mercury website! (Which nobody does anymore.) 

I’ll see if I can get them removed, only just noticed them myself

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Same here,was just to post about Samsung you tube popping up.

Never had this problem before.

On 07/08/2019 at 21:36, Swan Lesta said:

The site is unusable now :(