Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Pape Gueye

[Google Translate]

Long protected by its leaders, the defensive midfielder Pape Gueye (20 years old) has finally expressed all his potential regularly with Le Havre for a few weeks (10 appearances in Ligue 2 this season). The French international U19 is even an important issue for the Norman club aware of the rating it enjoys with many recruiters. Just over a year from the end of his contract, the HAC would like to extend the player who arrived from JA Drancy in 2016 but he will have to work hard to convince him. In addition to attracting the interest of Ligue 1 clubs, Gueye is also closely watched by several Premier League teams (West Ham, Watford, Leicester).

https://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Pape-gueye-le-havre-a-la-cote-sur-le-marche-des-transferts/1015962

I'm all for bringing players from Le Havre...

Guest SO1
19 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I thought our love of a need for DM's died about 12 games ago.

Exactly. Hamza is more than adequate competition for Ndidi. Unless this guy can do both of their jobs and has 10/15 goals in him I don't see the point. Its all about goals.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

Exactly. Hamza is more than adequate competition for Ndidi. Unless this guy can do both of their jobs and has 10/15 goals in him I don't see the point. Its all about goals.

Mendy only has a year left. Can’t see Rodgers being keen on King and James so as it stands our (out and out) midfielders going into next season are Ndidi, Mendy, Choudhury, Silva, King and James. Even when you account for Maddison being played as central midfielder it is isn’t a hugely impressive lot. We really need to sign Youri 

• Like 1