Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
st albans fox

Do you wish we had a transfer ban ........

Then we would be able to buy Youri (as we hold his registration until tomorrow - what Chelsea have done with kovacic) and we could tell everyone else to F off as none of our players are for sale as we can’t replace anyone. The media would get that and we could spend the next six weeks not bothering to look at it!

Us having a transfer ban wouldn't stop other teams potentially bidding for him. Just because he is currently registered to us doesn't mean we can just sign him. Monaco still need to accept our bid. And im not sure Youri would come here if we had a transfer ban as he would be wanting us to add more quality to the squad. 

I cannot think of a way that this could possibly help.

We don't have to do anything anyone in the media tells us. We're our own bosses.

Also, the club who have had a transfer ban have quite literally lost their best player.

Sorry, I'm not getting this one what so ever/

Edited by Dan LCFC

It was just a thought as it would stop all the nonsense - whilst it doesn’t stop clubs bidding for our players, it does mean the club can reasonably say ‘not now’ to all enquiries and the players would have to accept that 

hazard only left cos he had one year left - otherwise Chelsea would have refused to sell him 

we would have sorted out the YT deal before tomorrow and I reckon we could manage top six with our current squad. 

Most importantly, it would allow me to stop bothering with all the MSM stuff - we don’t have a club that make public declarations re our policy so that encourages speculation .... 

it wasnt a really serious question ......

Edited by st albans fox