Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Good team. Not sure about Albrighton as a starter though buddy.

He'll play I think. Rodgers likes him, when we split the squad he was with the other nailed on starters. It's a gamble, but if he continues his preseason form it'll be some nice early season points.

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

He'll play I think. Rodgers likes him, when we split the squad he was with the other nailed on starters. It's a gamble, but if he continues his preseason form it'll be some nice early season points.

Unless Perez starts.... ?

9 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Already made big changes. Weakened the bench to shoehorn some extra firepower.

Screenshot_20190731-102817.jpg

For the same price as Moutinho, you could have Wijnaldum, Gundogan (especially if Sane goes) or Ceballos (Arsenal's new signing). 

Moutinho is steady (1 goal 8 assists last season), but I reckon those above have better points potential. 

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

For the same price as Moutinho, you could have Wijnaldum, Gundogan (especially if Sane goes) or Ceballos (Arsenal's new signing). 

Moutinho is steady (1 goal 8 assists last season), but I reckon those above have better points potential. 

Can't have a liverpool or man city player as theres a three per team limit, but might look at Ceballos. Cheers

3 hours ago, sdb said:

I keep getting this, complete a team and it says squad is incomplete. Am I going mad?! 

Screenshot_20190731-201342.jpg

The app can be a bit shit. Times I made transfers last season and it never actually made the transfer.

17 hours ago, Haywood_6 said:

Struggling to pick between Perez and Tielemans. Both priced at £6.5m

I'd also prefer to pick Mahrez over Bernando Silva but I doubt he's going to play enough

I know that I am in the minority here - but I believe that it's worth finding the .5 more to get Maddison over either of them, if possible. I feel like he's going to have a Fraser 18/19 like season.

20 hours ago, Facecloth said:

He tends to start seasons very well, going by the last few years 

8 hours ago, UPinCarolina said:

I know that I am in the minority here - but I believe that it's worth finding the .5 more to get Maddison over either of them, if possible. I feel like he's going to have a Fraser 18/19 like season.

I think certainly Tielemans and probably Perez will outscore JM for less outlay.

• Like 1

I'm torn between these two at the minute. 

The first a fairly balanced XI with two decent bench players, but a weaker third striker. 

The second slightly better firepower up front but the sacrifice of a 4.5m defender in there (Though Bournemouth do have Sheff Utd/Villa first two games). 

IMG_20190801_173413.jpg

IMG_20190801_173438.jpg

I think I'm leaning towards the first one at the minute. 

Edited by The Bear

36 minutes ago, The Bear said:

The first a fairly balanced XI with two decent bench players, but a weaker third striker. 

The second slightly better firepower up front but the sacrifice of a 4.5m defender in there (Though Bournemouth do have Sheff Utd/Villa first two games). 

IMG_20190801_173413.jpg

IMG_20190801_173438.jpg

What’s your WC strategy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20190801_173413.jpg

IMG_20190801_173438.jpg

Mane given a few weeks rest due to AFCON? Think someone already mentioned it here?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Yes I did wonder about that. One to keep an eye on to see if they play in the Community Shield. 

He’s due back next week so Mane won’t be playing in the Community shield I don’t think. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t start against Norwich. Depends on his fitness I guess.

Fvck knows what I'm going to do now, especially with all the deadline day transfers going on.

Current setup is:

Ederson - Solid pick but I could probably get a similar return from a £4.5m

(Button) - Bench Fodder

-----------------------------

VVD - Happy with this

TAA - Happy with this, I think

Zinchenko - Question marks over how many games he'll be first choice for...

(Fredericks) - Happy with this, slightly unt-y but they have good fixtures after GW1

(Ritchie) - Very punt-y, expensive at 5.5 but he is supposedly OOP and on penalties, and Newcastle's defense isn't actually that bad... My most 'iffy' pick

--------------------------------

Salah - Happy

KdB - Happy (although need to keep an eye on rotation)

Pérez - Umming and Ahhing about Tielemans/Maddison instead, but fairly content

Barkley - Bit of a punt, but he's a cheap enabler and should do reasonably well

(Dendoncker) - Obvious bench pick

---------------------------------

Vardy - Happy

Wilson - Keeping for 2 weeks then swapping for Haller when the fixtures turn

Greenwood - Starting him GW1 with the expectation that he gets benched for Dendoncker. From GW2 he'll be first-bench player and I'll just ride the wave and see how he does. Tempted to swap him out for a different 4.5 to try and keep value in case he drops after not starting