MC Prussian Posted 5 July 2019 Posted 5 July 2019 LCFC have set up their own fan league: ccjlu4 If you want to join the ever-so-fantastic proper official LCFC league, which is entering its ten-year anniversary, here's your code: rhwjiv
MC Prussian Posted 5 July 2019 Author Posted 5 July 2019 Gerry Taggart is participating, too: https://www.lcfc.com/news/1261317/leicester-citys-fantasy-premier-league-prices-in-full?fbclid=IwAR2HjF1a19aVedv_P9Qw2sK9nPlivRUgOVtSrBaV54-T7aTYoJOxp7_51A8
Foxes04 Posted 7 July 2019 Posted 7 July 2019 Was going to do my team now but can’t think of a name Any ideas?
Nick Posted 9 July 2019 Posted 9 July 2019 So, how much will Tielemans be when he gets processed? 6, 6.5, 7 or 7.5? And should he go in at the expense of Maddison or Pérez?
StanSP Posted 9 July 2019 Posted 9 July 2019 Just now, Swan Lesta said: So, how much will Tielemans be when he gets processed? 6, 6.5, 7 or 7.5? And should he go in at the expense of Maddison or Pérez? Reckon it'll be 7.0
Nick Posted 9 July 2019 Posted 9 July 2019 Just now, StanSP said: Reckon it'll be 7.0 I do, can’t see them putting him below or above Maddison but as he plays arguably further back and Pérez at 30 million comes in at 6.5 one can hope!
StanSP Posted 9 July 2019 Posted 9 July 2019 12 hours ago, Swan Lesta said: I do, can’t see them putting him below or above Maddison but as he plays arguably further back and Pérez at 30 million comes in at 6.5 one can hope! Tielemans in at 6.5!
DerbyshireFox Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 Dilemma, can only have 3 players from the same club in the side. Already have Ricardo, Maddison and Vardy in mine. Do I drop one of them for Youri and if so who ?
StanSP Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 23 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said: Dilemma, can only have 3 players from the same club in the side. Already have Ricardo, Maddison and Vardy in mine. Do I drop one of them for Youri and if so who ? Similar! I went with Youri and Vardy. Trying not to be too sentimental...
Xen Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 I always have a habit of over-relying on Leicester players in this and - title-season aside - it usually costs me over the course of a season. This year, I'd resolved to hold off from that and perhaps have 1 player max (at least to start with), but all this optimism around the club is making it really bloody difficult. Currently got Vardy/Maddison but at 6.5 I'll definitely be bringing Tielemans in instead of JM. I reckon Barnes will be a fantastic pick long-term and he was actually in my initial setup, but how many minutes he gets to start with is still a bit unclear. Similar sort of situation for Perez really.
DerbyshireFox Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 I figured with their assists and chance creation Ricardo and Maddison would be good picks, and Vardy is...well Vardy. Might have to swap Madders for Youri out of the 3
CharlesM Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 2 hours ago, Xen said: I always have a habit of over-relying on Leicester players in this and - title-season aside - it usually costs me over the course of a season. This year, I'd resolved to hold off from that and perhaps have 1 player max (at least to start with), but all this optimism around the club is making it really bloody difficult. Currently got Vardy/Maddison but at 6.5 I'll definitely be bringing Tielemans in instead of JM. I reckon Barnes will be a fantastic pick long-term and he was actually in my initial setup, but how many minutes he gets to start with is still a bit unclear. Similar sort of situation for Perez really. Yeah, the same as me. I'm really waiting for rezults of Barnes.
Nick Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 I’ve gone for Vardy Perez and Youri.... It just all depends if BR starts him on the right or whether we get a new winger and he is considered back up to Vardy... Right now my midfield is Mane Youri Pérez and Siggurdson.... and I’m not feeling particularly comfortable with it at the moment!
DerbyshireFox Posted 10 July 2019 Posted 10 July 2019 No Youri in there yet, but that’s my squad at present
PhillippaT Posted 11 July 2019 Posted 11 July 2019 Well, I've created my team. Never too sure about it, of course Not sure if the wife is going to bother this year, given the state Arsenal are in, by the sounds of it (Coward! )
UPinCarolina Posted 14 July 2019 Posted 14 July 2019 Youri Youri (to the tune of Louie Louie) Tielemans and Perez are quite cheap, IMO.
Nicolo Barella Posted 14 July 2019 Posted 14 July 2019 I have only got Vardy from Leicester. I'm very happy with the rest of the team irl, but don't think any will be consistent FPL options aside Lord Vardy who I'm betting will break 200 points this season.
Nicolo Barella Posted 14 July 2019 Posted 14 July 2019 On 10/07/2019 at 21:18, stix said: First draft... Lots of players who might not play every game...
stix Posted 14 July 2019 Posted 14 July 2019 9 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said: Lots of players who might not play every game... It’s only a first draft. 2 maybe 3 not 1st choice. It’s the first time I’ve done the Prem fantasy league for a long time. I’ll have another look tomorrow boss. ??
Xen Posted 16 July 2019 Posted 16 July 2019 1 hour ago, brucey said: First time doing this. Any good? Looks pretty good overall. Only thing I'd call out is Mané - he's in the AFCON final and it's all-but-confirmed that he'll get 3 weeks off (as with all Liverpool's summer internationals) which will mean he'll probably miss the opening game against Norwich.
Devonfox1884 Posted 16 July 2019 Posted 16 July 2019 What we saying? (Diop would ordinarily be in over Kelly but has Man City first game...)
Xen Posted 16 July 2019 Posted 16 July 2019 3 hours ago, StanSP said: I've changed my team about 3 times already Only 3? Amateur
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.