Collymore Posted 23 June 2020 Posted 23 June 2020 1 hour ago, Xen said: Thought about it, decided to go Pope+Lundstram > Dubravka+Aurier and leaving Traore (for now, that may change before 5pm...). Picking my XI is ridiculously tough now and I just know I'm going to get burnt - KdB has the worst fixture (Chelsea away) and rotation risk, but I know if I bench Barnes he's going to end up having a game like the one against Villa. KDB will start as he didn't start V Burnley.
The Blur Posted 26 June 2020 Posted 26 June 2020 Debating whether to get rid of Mane and KDB now that the league has concluded and bringing in players like Martial or Pulisic as the race for CL places heat up.
BroughtonFox Posted 26 June 2020 Posted 26 June 2020 1 hour ago, The Blur said: Debating whether to get rid of Mane and KDB now that the league has concluded and bringing in players like Martial or Pulisic as the race for CL places heat up. I think Liverpool will still be putting a strong side out. They’ll be wanting that record for sure. Man City you’re probably right as they’ll swap every game and will concentrate on the FA Cup and Champions League.
The Blur Posted 26 June 2020 Posted 26 June 2020 5 hours ago, BroughtonFox said: I think Liverpool will still be putting a strong side out. They’ll be wanting that record for sure. Man City you’re probably right as they’ll swap every game and will concentrate on the FA Cup and Champions League. Premier League campaign would be wrapped up by time CL comes around I think? Looking at playing my wildcard and getting star players from CL/Europa chasing teams in.
HowardsBulletHeader Posted 26 June 2020 Posted 26 June 2020 2 hours ago, The Blur said: Premier League campaign would be wrapped up by time CL comes around I think? Looking at playing my wildcard and getting star players from CL/Europa chasing teams in. I played mine this week, was planning to hold it until next week and really attack that as I think this week is hard. But injuries and bad form of my team that I set up for GW30+, I just have to wildcard or else I'll be sliding down the rankings. A week earlier than I'd hoped but its the best option for me.
Fox92 Posted 9 July 2020 Posted 9 July 2020 Don't know why but thought I'd be clever this week and put Kane in (because nobody at work has him) with him playing Bournemouth. Captained him too. Lad above me in 2nd captained Salah. Safe to say that was a cock up and I'm about 40 points off 2nd again unless Fernandes scores somesort of hatrick for United at Villa (which I don't even want to happen because then they're only a point behind us).
The Bear Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Just noticed I finished 5th in this. Not bad when there's 138 players. Managed to get top 75k in the overall league.
HowardsBulletHeader Posted 27 July 2020 Posted 27 July 2020 Finished just outside the top 1000 overall, bit gutted as I was inside the top 100 at one point about 5 GW's ago.
Fox92 Posted 2 August 2020 Posted 2 August 2020 Got the season review email. I averaged 53 points a week (the average is 46) so that's good but my highest scoring week was gameweek 1 I left 349 points on my bench. How do I see my total points from previous seasons?
The Bear Posted 2 August 2020 Posted 2 August 2020 Don't think you can get last season's data, but stick you team ID in here for a stat-fest: https://www.anewpla.net/fpl/report/
StanSP Posted 2 August 2020 Posted 2 August 2020 2 hours ago, Fox92 said: Got the season review email. I averaged 53 points a week (the average is 46) so that's good but my highest scoring week was gameweek 1 I left 349 points on my bench. How do I see my total points from previous seasons? Go to 'View Game week History' and usually the points history is there for previous years. My average was 53 too. 356 points on my bench! Best week was 96pts in gw29.
Nick Posted 12 August 2020 Posted 12 August 2020 https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2020/aug/11/fantasy-premier-league-winner-stripped-of-title Winner disqualified due to potentially discriminatory comments about a black player in his private FPL chat...
Nick Posted 12 August 2020 Posted 12 August 2020 On 05/08/2020 at 13:45, FLAN said: Poor for me after restart. Lost my way Me too!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.