Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

1 hour ago, Xen said:

Thought about it, decided to go Pope+Lundstram > Dubravka+Aurier and leaving Traore (for now, that may change before 5pm...). Picking my XI is ridiculously tough now and I just know I'm going to get burnt - KdB has the worst fixture (Chelsea away) and rotation risk, but I know if I bench Barnes he's going to end up having a game like the one against Villa.

KDB will start as he didn't start V Burnley. 

1 hour ago, The Blur said:

Debating whether to get rid of Mane and KDB now that the league has concluded and bringing in players like Martial or Pulisic as the race for CL places heat up.    

I think Liverpool will still be putting a strong side out. They’ll be wanting that record for sure.

Man City you’re probably right as they’ll swap every game and will concentrate on the FA Cup and Champions League. 

5 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

I think Liverpool will still be putting a strong side out. They’ll be wanting that record for sure.

Man City you’re probably right as they’ll swap every game and will concentrate on the FA Cup and Champions League. 

Premier League campaign would be wrapped up by time CL comes around I think?

Looking at playing my wildcard and getting star players from CL/Europa chasing teams in.

2 hours ago, The Blur said:

Premier League campaign would be wrapped up by time CL comes around I think?

Looking at playing my wildcard and getting star players from CL/Europa chasing teams in.

I played mine this week, was planning to hold it until next week and really attack that as I think this week is hard. But injuries and bad form of my team that I set up for GW30+, I just have to wildcard or else I'll be sliding down the rankings. 

A week earlier than I'd hoped but its the best option for me.

Don't know why but thought I'd be clever this week and put Kane in (because nobody at work has him) with him playing Bournemouth. Captained him too. Lad above me in 2nd captained Salah. Safe to say that was a cock up and I'm about 40 points off 2nd again unless Fernandes scores somesort of hatrick for United at Villa (which I don't even want to happen because then they're only a point behind us).

Edited by Fox92

• 3 weeks later...

Got the season review email.

I averaged 53 points a week (the average is 46) so that's good but my highest scoring week was gameweek 1 lol I left 349 points on my bench.

How do I see my total points from previous seasons?

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Got the season review email.

I averaged 53 points a week (the average is 46) so that's good but my highest scoring week was gameweek 1 lol I left 349 points on my bench.

How do I see my total points from previous seasons?

Go to 'View Game week History' and usually the points history is there for previous years. 

My average was 53 too. 356 points on my bench! 

Best week was 96pts in gw29. 

• Like 1