Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Fantasy Premier League 2019/2020

• 1 month later...

Vardy, Maddison, Pereira here. Was worried for a while that all 3 were going to blank given that it was 4-0 and none of them had been involved in any of them lol

Slightly annoyed as I was very close to captaining Vardy, then ended up playing it safe and leaving it on Sterling. Certainly not a bad choice, but that extra 9 points would've been very handy!

21 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Took out Aguero for Kane. Looks like Aguero is second place to Jesus now. Same with Walker to Cancelo

Apart from Sterling it's difficult to have man city players. Pep rotates quite a bit, so whilst they are likely to pick up points you never know if they'll play each week. 

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Apart from Sterling it's difficult to have man city players. Pep rotates quite a bit, so whilst they are likely to pick up points you never know if they'll play each week. 

Always good to have Ederson and one of the Silva's if you can't get Sterling in as well.

47 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Always good to have Ederson and one of the Silva's if you can't get Sterling in as well.

Oh yeah, I have Ederson, forgot about him.

David is in and out the team. Bernardo, I had him earlier this season, but he played shite for a while so I took him out.

12 hours ago, HowardsBulletHeader said:

Hopped on the week before last, Boly's injury and Connolly as my first sub, 8 points. Thank you Willy, good luck with the ankle. 

Starting up top with our Jamie and Tammy this week though, hoping for some big points. 

i’ve captained him