Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest MattP

FT General Election Poll 2019

FT General Election 2019  

501 members have voted

1. 1. Which party will be getting your vote?

• Conservative
    • Labour
    • Liberal Democrats
    • Brexit Party
    • Green Party
    • Other

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yeah that was in bad taste from her. Taken her dislike for him too far on this occasion. 

Really lol

I guarantee had you called a Labour politician that, he wouldn't have pulled you up on it lol

Edited by Facecloth
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Last night, Johnson had the audacity to say that "the truth matters" (at which point the audience openly laughed at him, BTW). Him and his party are lying fvcking scum, and this country is fvcked.

18 hours ago, Babylon said:

And we all believe that about the Conservatives don't we, there won't be a total carve up oh no. 

PS. Corbyn is also a cock. 

Not that I want anything to happen to the above members but I don't recall seeing any warnings for them or their posts quoted? Any reason why only I was picked up on it @davieG?

That's only from page 55 by the way. May go back further, who knows. We'll see. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Not that I want anything to happen to the above members but I don't recall seeing any warnings for them or their posts quoted? Any reason why only I was picked up on it @davieG?

Because I don't read every post on here, but if people are happy with these type of expressions of people then carry on.

Can't see that it's necessary myself and diminishes what you are trying to express in my view.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I guarantee had you called a Labour politician that, he wouldn't have pulled you up on it lol

Well you're wrong as I have no interest in any of the main parties I can't remember the last time I voted for any of them.

18 minutes ago, davieG said:

Because I don't read every post on here, but if people are happy with these type of expressions of people then carry on.

Can't see that it's necessary myself and diminishes what you are trying to express in my view.

Fair. But just seems odd to point it out if it hadn't been reported (if it has then maybe the reporter wants needs to grow up lol

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Fair. But just seems odd to point it out if it hadn't been reported (if it has then maybe the reporter wants needs to grow up lol

Nobody reported it, I was just surprised to see it at the end of your post and it just seem to negate everything you had posted about her. 

Maybe it's just me. Perhaps I'm just not in sync with this current vogue of personal abuse.

Anyway I didn't intend to make a big issue of it.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

I think all leaders are equally cockish. Hope that helps. 

36 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

Tories continuing their dishonest approach it seems, if you were to Google 'Labour' the top result is an advertisement to the Tory led site 'labourmanifesto.co.uk'. 

I'm sure it goes on elsewhere, but I'm not keen. 

Incomprehensible that this is allowed. Once again trying to look like something they aren't. 

I'm sure the usual person will say "oh but it clearly says a website by the conservative party", but that misses the point again. It's underhand tactics to get clicks and get people on that site. Hoping the "fake news" takes hold and sways the odd voter. 

Screenshot 2019-11-21 at 12.29.30.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FerrisBueller said:

https://twitter.com/channel4news/status/1197157877124911105?s=21

Why is a factory worker from Teeside doing the job of the actual media?

I'd also like to point out that he is lying, again.

He said he saw no reason to change the timetable, yet that's exactly what he did, it was scheduled to be released and he actively blocked it.

16 hours ago, Dirkster the Fox said:

Each to their own and that's what its about.  I respect you view and logic, but differ in my chosen outcome.  I voted remain, but do feel a form of BREXIT must be delivered.  Its only because of the EU ruling (Article 50) which required 2 years exit, then May's choosing to delay it for months before requesting and then the clear obstruction since (the deaths by a 1000 cuts) delaying by parliament to proceed. This is all designed to strategically beat the leavers into submission. Maybe its worked and the GE will show this, but I still feel fundamentally by not leaving, the damage to the democracy in our country will run deep.  So a referendum giving a choice to stay is all part of the strategy and for that I've decided we must take the deal now option (Conservative) and try and move on.

As you say, each to their own.👍

There are a few stories already on the ground of Labour possibly facing an absolute kicking in pro-Brexit Northern seats and polling like this might be backing it up - anywhere close to these swings and even MP's like Cooper are in for a shock. 

If Labour does lose the heartlands the Tories simply have to make sure they rebalance wealth from the south to it, otherwise it's all for nothing. 

Edited by MattP

6 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Wow.  The Labour Party Manifesto is just as bad as I feared, if not slightly worse.  £80Billion in tax rises.  Utterly Bonkers, and honestly I can't think of anyone less likley to get value where they to spend it.

Did you expect anything else? They need to buy some votes. 

It's not like they will have to implement any of this as the best hope they have is a coalition and then they can just blame it on the Lib Dems or the SNP. 

4 minutes ago, MattP said:

There are a few stories already on the ground of Labour possibly facing an absolute kicking in pro-Brexit Northern seats and polling like this might be backing it up - anywhere close to these swings and even MP's like Cooper are in for a shock. 

If Labour does lose the heartlands the Tories simply have to make sure they rebalance wealth from the south to it, otherwise it's all for nothing. 

Not at all surprising when you consider the below. I can see a big swing back in 5 years time (not that it's any consolation at this moment in time) when nothing has changed a great deal in that area. 

<figcaption class='imgFCap'>(PA Graphics)</figcaption>