Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

There's a Star Man! - Percy Telegraph Article on Tielemans

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

I think the real question here is have the sneaky moderators and admins on FT conspired to shadow ban me? I’m not convinced anyone can see my posts. 

Are you going to post anything mate?  Fed up of seeing blank boxes from you. Sort yourself out. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, AjcW said:

Monaco have got form to be fair. Bernardo Silva for about £45m was ridiculous! 

You do wonder what goes on with the money there a lot of the time. Especially given the various owners they’ve had

Paying off debts and securing the day-to-day business (infrastructure maintenance, salaries (staff, players, scouting network)).

Monaco's stadium is mostly half-empty on matchdays, they draw rather small crowds in the South of France (with Nice being so close).

Just watching his interview on Sky now. He comes across so well! Talking about wanting to play and being happy. He doesn’t come across as the typically footballer. 

You also get a feel for his love of Anderlect.

Youri Tielemans is a special player. 

2 minutes ago, Sly said:

Just watching his interview on Sky now. He comes across so well! Talking about wanting to play and being happy. He doesn’t come across as the typically footballer. 

You also get a feel for his love of Anderlect.

Youri Tielemans is a special player. 

Says a lot about him, comes across as a really nice guy who has his head screwed on right. Refreshing change to hear a footballer talking about wanting to come to a club where he will be happy rather than for the money. Also confirms what we all know about the lcfc family and the culture at the club. Really think if we get European football he could well be here for the long term

Certainly played like a star man today! Absolutely fooking brilliant player. At the end Palace fans wanted his picture that’s how good he is. 

He also came over to the away end post match and was beaming with happiness. Honestly I reckon we could convince him to extend his contract by one year as is stands. 

• Like 2