Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton v Leicester (League Cup QF) 7.45, 18 Dec

14 minutes ago, Remember Kember said:

Anyone know how sales are doing?

Plenty left, one full Upper tier block (not sure of capacity) still to be released plus 300 odd in first upper tier block..40 tickets in lower tier.

RV tickets usually only released after all other tickets sold so there must be close to a thousand left

4 minutes ago, Mythyaar said:

@efctom  latest tweet: Leicester fans only taking 3000 to goodison when they could've had 6000 if they wanted. They probably won't sell the 3k either. Awful fans.

I assume he's talking garbage, and the option for 6000 was never there?

It's never there in the EFL cup unless there's a motivation to offer it (home end not likely to be very empty and/or big away following expected).

On the other point the gentleman makes I'll accept a lot of stick about our fans but not in terms of numbers and especially not from possibly the most miserable and negative fanbase in the country.

27 minutes ago, Mythyaar said:

@efctom  latest tweet: Leicester fans only taking 3000 to goodison when they could've had 6000 if they wanted. They probably won't sell the 3k either. Awful fans.

Can see why, it's a right shithole of a ground

1 hour ago, Mythyaar said:

I’m not sure tbh. Lincoln I think it was who took 6000 last year to everton, and wolves were given 6000 away at villa in the last round, so it is possible that 6000 was an option, but based on the current rate of sales, it’s unlikely we would’ve sold it.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Fair. Should be fairly comfortable for member sales on Tuesday though. Still over 200 left plus last block to open plus restricted view seats to be sold.

Will that last block be released? I’ve been waiting what seems like ages for it to do so, but slow sales are really not helping.