Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Who might we lose in January?

37 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

You could not make this up, could you? Offer Madders Junior Lewis’s old number and that should sort it.  Wilf won’t mind.

I hate all the speculation linking our players with moves away.  i know its because we're doing do well but you can't open a website without seeing Maddison,  Chilwell, or somone else being linked with ManChelPool Hotspurs. Bring on the 1 Feb.

5 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

4 hours ago, mozartfox said:

You could not make this up, could you? Offer Madders Junior Lewis’s old number and that should sort it.  Wilf won’t mind.

£70 million? They think we'd sell him for less than Maguire? The club has already said no one but fringe players will go in January, and I very much doubt any of the "hot ticket" items -- Madders, Chilwell, Cags, Ricardo, Wilf -- would be let go for under 100 million in the summer, and even then, not more than one -- I doubt even that, if we are in CL spots.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

£70 million? They think we'd sell him for less than Maguire? The club has already said no one but fringe players will go in January, and I very much doubt any of the "hot ticket" items -- Madders, Chilwell, Cags, Ricardo, Wilf -- would be let go for under 100 million in the summer, and even then, not more than one -- I doubt even that, if we are in CL spots.

Maddison is on a par with Coutinho who went for a reported 160 million Euros. Why don't Man Utd just try to buy our entire club? About time they were told to bu**er off. Chelsea as bad. Apparently they have £150 million to spend. Well that would only just buy Maddison in January.

There's seriously half a billion in just those five players you list if they were to be sold in January where players are always more expensive to buy.

Also why do Wolves players never get touted round like this?  Surely Neves would suit man Utd?

Just want to say those willing to send Albrighton packing because he isn't starting this season are being very shortsighted. Legendary player and with Europe likely looming for next season he's exactly the type we're going to need to perform in multiple competitions.

I think he'll be the last immortal standing when it's all said and done, and with good reason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, knitro said:

Just want to say those willing to send Albrighton packing because he isn't starting this season are being very shortsighted. Legendary player and with Europe likely looming for next season he's exactly the type we're going to need to perform in multiple competitions.

I think he'll be the last immortal standing when it's all said and done, and with good reason.

Im not sure anyone wants Albrighton to go... For me, it a concern that he might choose to go to get playing time.

17 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Im not sure anyone wants Albrighton to go... For me, it a concern that he might choose to go to get playing time.

He strikes me as savvy enough to recognize that opportunity will come eventually. Also, I have to imagine playing time discussion factored into his re-signing of a new contract in January.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, knitro said:

He strikes me as savvy enough to recognize that opportunity will come eventually. Also, I have to imagine playing time discussion factored into his re-signing of a new contract in January.

Not sure about that. It was a different gaffer if I'm not mistaken?