Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Who might we lose in January?

I can see a few of our squad looking for more action and game time, we've talked about how we might strengthen, but maybe we will lose a few as well?

Amartey - Good enough to claim a spot in mid/lower prem teams

Albrighton - (i love him) but if we bring in another winger...his minutes will be severely limited

Demari - good enough to be a starter at a lot of clubs

Mendy - See Amartey

Matty James - maybe finally fit enough to get a run in the championship

Kaputska -  dont know enough.. but must be a long way from our squad?

Wiil the (formerly) big teams come in for Maddison and Chillwell in January... i don think so and i doubt they would go then.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Ndidi £40 million, Tielemans £45 million, Maddison £50 million, to Spurs, Arsenal, and Man Utd :cry:

This, we've seen time and time again if they cant beat you on the pitch they will just take your players.

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Ndidi £40 million, Tielemans £45 million, Maddison £50 million, to Spurs, Arsenal, and Man Utd :cry:

I don't think we'll lose any big players not in January anyway. No matter what month of the year it is no one will take Maddison for 50 million we'll value him much higher than that. 

10 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

I think you caught the subtext behind my joke ;)

'Twas sarcasm. I'm making fun of idiot big 6 fans. Particularly the Chelsea ones that are calling to sign Chilwell in January even though they have a transfer ban

Chelski fans already think it is a done deal.

4 hours ago, ozleicester said:

I can see a few of our squad looking for more action and game time, we've talked about how we might strengthen, but maybe we will lose a few as well?

Amartey - Good enough to claim a spot in mid/lower prem teams

Albrighton - (i love him) but if we bring in another winger...his minutes will be severely limited

Demari - good enough to be a starter at a lot of clubs

Mendy - See Amartey

Matty James - maybe finally fit enough to get a run in the championship

Kaputska -  dont know enough.. but must be a long way from our squad?

Wiil the (formerly) big teams come in for Maddison and Chillwell in January... i don think so and i doubt they would go then.

I can't see us doing much business on the bring players in front, maybe one. So I'd like to see us keep Albrighon, Gray and Amartey as without them the squad is too small.

We have a decent amount of midfield cover so happy to see James and Mendy moved on.

Kaputska need to find a club were he can get a game.

Would be nice to make Slim and Silva moves to Monaco permanent.

Most of the press talk garbage, to try to sell their crap papers and create sensationalism, I doubt will sell in the summer let alone the Jan window. Let the disillusioned fans of these failing clubs (bar Chelski who are doing well) have their drivel heard because by the end of the season they will be in desperation!!!

Things may not pan out how we want in the long run, but you never know, most of our fans are realist not arrogant like the so called current top 6, these have not always been the top six and many things in life evolve and change, best they enjoy whilst they can, we are.

Amartey would be a great loan signing for Norwich.

Would love WBA or similar to come in and take the cabbage for 6 months.

Mendy will go back to France for sure.

James needs someone to take a risk on him, needs to be playing week in week out if he is to have any chance of a career after these injuries. Maybe back to Barnsley.

Cant see any other first team squad member leaving.

Eould love Eppiah to get a championship loan, maybe dewsbury-hall too.

Rudkin isn’t letting anyone go who he thinks has any chance to be useful in a run to qualify for the CL. It’s naked self-interest - it’s be crazy to do otherwise.

The guy on the fence is probably Gray. I think he’s done enough to convince BR he can be a useful sub when we need some pace and energy, but if we bring in a better winger they may be tempted to cash in on his halfway decent run of form.

I think if we make champions league everyone stays, if we fall lower could find ourselves targeted for 3 or 4 of the first team, Chilli, Madds , Ndidi and the Turk..

4 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Interesting question, who will the first of our first team to get picked off?

We've lost one a year recently.

Mendy, James - get rid.

I don't really rate Amartey but his versatility could see him through untill next summer when we can hopefully bring in more quality.

Gray and Albrighton shouldn't go anywhere, and won't.

5 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Interesting question, who will the first of our first team to get picked off?

We've lost one a year recently.

I'm not going to think about that, I'm just enjoying the ride...

Edited by HighPeakFox
  • Like 2

Guest An Sionnach

I predict very little business at any of the top clubs , will not let anyone go because of potential injuries and will not buy because of inflated prices. Chelsea and Man. Utd are proving that the best hope of success is bringing your development players through.

Papy Mendy's contract is up in the summer, so unless we find a buyer in Jan he's off for free you'd think.

First XI and anyone of use is certainly safe here for Jan, we'll probably lose one in the Summer again though, Champs League or not