Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StriderHiryu

Merih Demiral

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

It's annoying we're selling a decent centre-back just to spend money on another purely because Rodgers has stopped rating him. 

while I do think there is something personal to this… if you remember, when gray told us he wasn’t going to sign a new contract, we also wouldn’t have him in the squad for games. 

You can understand why a manager would prefer to play committed players. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Not even that, but to alienate and cast him out even though he's decent enough for clubs like Atletico to be in for him seems odd. 

Even worse :(

The noises from his agent about going to a big club start when he was a regular, last season.

I think he plan has always to leave, which has lead to him clocking off and the current situation.

Before the Spurs A game last season had play 95% of the games he was fit for selection.

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

while I do think there is something personal to this… if you remember, when gray told us he wasn’t going to sign a new contract, we also wouldn’t have him in the squad for games. 

You can understand why a manager would prefer to play committed players. 

Like Tielemans?

• Like 2