Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
K1FOX

Petition for a singing section in 2020

9 hours ago, peach0000 said:

Just because people raise concerns about a proposal doesn’t make their support any less real or welcome. It always makes me laugh when people think they are somehow superior just because they like to stand at a football ground. Everyone in the ground sitting or standing or watching from a far bring in their own way a vital part of the support any football club needs. It’s just pure arrogance to think your way of supporting is better than any other.

I'm not really sure how any of this is relevant to what I said, maybe you quoted the wrong post. 

But I certainly disagree with the bit in bold when we have people booing 

4 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

I'm not really sure how any of this is relevant to what I said, maybe you quoted the wrong post. 

But I certainly disagree with the bit in bold when we have people booing 

You suggested that people who question the merits of this idea somehow don’t support the team. As for booing I don’t see the necessity of it and don’t do it but it’s a free country and I’m sure some people would argue it’s a way to support.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

You suggested that people who question the merits of this idea somehow don’t support the team. As for booing I don’t see the necessity of it and don’t do it but it’s a free country and I’m sure some people would argue it’s a way to support.

Yeah, I always boo my missus when I want to show her my support on something.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Yeah, I always boo my missus when I want to show her my support on something.

I don't see it as good thing personally as I said before. However there must be some reason why people do it. Maybe someone who does it (and there's plenty of them come match day) can shine some light on why

55 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I don't see it as good thing personally as I said before. However there must be some reason why people do it. Maybe someone who does it (and there's plenty of them come match day) can shine some light on why

Because they think we should win every single game, anything less and they aren't happy. Entitled cvnts.

On 07/01/2020 at 00:33, jeffschlupp said:

I'd like to start a petition for a section containing all the fans that:

a) kick seats/dig knees into back of seats

b) mispronounce Iheanacho/Soyuncu/basically any other bloody name, but shout that name every other minute for the whole game

c) clap along to uptown funk

d) stand up when the rest of the section is sat down

e) get up for a piss, pint and a pie when we're through on goal

etc.

:D

On 07/01/2020 at 00:33, jeffschlupp said:

I'd like to start a petition for a section containing all the fans that:

a) kick seats/dig knees into back of seats

b) mispronounce Iheanacho/Soyuncu/basically any other bloody name, but shout that name every other minute for the whole game

c) clap along to uptown funk

d) stand up when the rest of the section is sat down

e) get up for a piss, pint and a pie when we're through on goal

etc.

Why would you be sitting down when we're through on goal?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Munshi said:

Why would you be sitting down when we're through on goal?

Maybe I should have said 'get up when the ball is in play and we're roughly near the opposition's goal'!

Why people can't wait until Chilwell inevitably miscontrols it out for a throw-in before disrupting the entire row I'll never know :ph34r:

• Like 1