Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Wolves away - 8pm, Fri 14 Feb

2 hours ago, Isaac Rahman said:

I’m not sure. There is still 4 blocks to open with over 300 seats still available, but sales tend to pick up between 300 points and 310 points. The club are always very reluctant to take it to general sale too, so I reckon this will go on fox members or all season ticket holders.

Yes, less than I first thought, 550 on sale currently and 3 blocks to go. So probably about half sold so far. I reckon there will be about 500 left for members.

4 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

One of the worst away ends in the league, crap city to drink in and awful kick off time. Oh and they will do a light show.

Got tickets for this but I do agree. God knows why they never allow enterance to pubs.

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

JL2, JL9 and JL10 are yet to open up. Other than that there are about 200+ tickets left in the other open blocks. A couple of blocks have completely sold out.

Yeah just saw they've put a selling order in the bottom left corner. Plenty of tickets for people who are lower priority who 'can't get tickets' usually.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2020 at 18:53, NewquayFox said:

After a couple of tickets for this one, still waiting to hear back from the ticket office regarding how many priority points I have for my 2 season tickets as I can’t find it on the website...

It's not that intuitive

1. Log into your lcfc account

2.  Click on 'tickets' at the top

3.  Click on your name

Away priority points is one of the options.

3 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

It's not that intuitive

1. Log into your lcfc account

2.  Click on 'tickets' at the top

3.  Click on your name

Away priority points is one of the options.

I have DMd you matey...

I have done all the above and the list comes up but it gives me no total number of points, no start time on the list where I accrue priority points, messaged the club, Jim said he would look into it but never got back to me...

1 hour ago, NewquayFox said:

I have DMd you matey...

I have done all the above and the list comes up but it gives me no total number of points, no start time on the list where I accrue priority points, messaged the club, Jim said he would look into it but never got back to me...

OK try this.

1.  Sign into lcfc.com

2. Click on tickets

3.  Click on your name

4.  Click on personal details

5.  Scroll down to away points total

For me I can't see when I started accumulating away points because they were amalgamated a few years ago.  But I think ST points (i.e. 50 points a season) started in 2014/15

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

OK try this.

1.  Sign into lcfc.com

2. Click on tickets

3.  Click on your name

4.  Click on personal details

5.  Scroll down to away points total

For me I can't see when I started accumulating away points because they were amalgamated a few years ago.  But I think ST points (i.e. 50 points a season) started in 2014/15

image.png.3f5cdf5abf1e9acc7fba7af8b54c2693.pngimage.png.2b3dc0eb669ae6e293c530fb94469aa9.pngthis is what you should have      

image.png

• Thanks 1