Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Wolves away - 8pm, Fri 14 Feb

Allocation: 3,014 (includes 14 Wheelchair Spaces)
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £19.50, Under 21: £19.50, Under 17: £16, Under 12: £14

Away Priority Scheme (ONLINE ONLY) | Sunday 12 January
Season Ticket Holders with 360+ Points | Monday 13 January
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ Points | Tuesday 14 January
Season Ticket Holders with 310+ Points | Wednesday 15 January
Season Ticket Holders with 305+ Points | Thursday 16 January
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ Points | Friday 17 January
All Season Ticket Holders | Monday 20 January

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

What do people think the take up for this will be as Friday Night, on TV, think its the 14th (does that mean something in February??)  All STH's???  I went to both games last year so would like to see if we can score an offside 4th in injury time this time!!

Yes it means arsenal win the league that day.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, The boy Linacre said:

What do people think the take up for this will be as Friday Night, on TV, think its the 14th (does that mean something in February??)  All STH's???  I went to both games last year so would like to see if we can score an offside 4th in injury time this time!!

All STHs would be my guess. If we get to Wembley then we’ll sell even less tickets as people will be saving for that. Plus it’s on tv and the trains are probably shit as per usual. 

10 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Keep in mind that this is on Valentines Day. Bringing back a souvenir program and an "I've been to Wolverhampton" tea towell should do the trick.

“My boyfriend took me to Wolverhampton on Valentine’s Day and all I got was this sleazy t-shirt” 

• Haha 1

On 09/01/2020 at 08:29, KrefelderFox666 said:

No, the clubs should have a bit more power against the TV companies. Not gonna happen though, money talks.

Well they do. The PL clubs could have decided not to have a Friday night TV package. They never have before. But they wanted the money so....

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

About 400 tickets left on sale with 5 blocks yet to open. Probably 1,900 left in total.

This will hit general sale.

I’m not sure. There is still 4 blocks to open with over 300 seats still available, but sales tend to pick up between 300 points and 310 points. The club are always very reluctant to take it to general sale too, so I reckon this will go on fox members or all season ticket holders.

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

One of the worst away ends in the league, crap city to drink in and awful kick off time. Oh and they will do a light show.

I quite like it, few drinks in Birmingham then easy tram over. Plus where they put away fans now is amazing. Last year i was oppposite the dugouts, bang middle of the pitch, perfect view. Considering they have a section of one stand which has no roof and is chucked on the end in a corner, quite fortunate to be where we are.

34 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I quite like it, few drinks in Birmingham then easy tram over. Plus where they put away fans now is amazing. Last year i was oppposite the dugouts, bang middle of the pitch, perfect view. Considering they have a section of one stand which has no roof and is chucked on the end in a corner, quite fortunate to be where we are.

Very difficult to create an atmosphere though