Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Permafrost

Wolves away - 8pm, Fri 14 Feb

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not in Wolverhampton.

 

Last year we went into one of the two designated pubs but left immediately. Just went to the ground and had a drink there (awful selection of drinks if I remember rightly).

 

If you can, drink in Birmingham, then get the train/metro to Wolverhampton, maybe have some cans for the journey.

I only know of the one in the hotel, where's the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pocket rocket said:

Has anyone got any nearby parking suggestions? 

If you get there early enough, can park at the science park for free. About 15/20 minutes walk. Not too bad getting out. Parked there last year. There’s a couple nearby that are about £5 if it’s full

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DerbyshireFox said:

If you get there early enough, can park at the science park for free. About 15/20 minutes walk. Not too bad getting out. Parked there last year. There’s a couple nearby that are about £5 if it’s full

Nice one. Cheers mate 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, red5 said:

I only know of the one in the hotel, where's the other?

You might be right, I think there is only one definite one. I believe there is another one down the road (The Great Western) that sometimes allows away fans but with it being a "local" game, that probably never happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Never been to wolves staying night as travelling from Norfolk, how much of a shit hole is it then? Is it true about the pubs been home fans only? Cheers

On a scale of one to shithole, it goes beyond the scale. If you can keep colours tied away, it might be OK. OK meaning rubbish but manageable

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Never been to wolves staying night as travelling from Norfolk, how much of a shit hole is it then? Is it true about the pubs been home fans only? Cheers

Don't stay in Wolverhampton get yourself down broad st. In Birmingham. Or at least round the cathedral or new st. 

Edited by Bayfox

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/02/2020 at 08:09, KrefelderFox666 said:

You might be right, I think there is only one definite one. I believe there is another one down the road (The Great Western) that sometimes allows away fans but with it being a "local" game, that probably never happens.

No colours - big Wolves pub (but older crowd), does have a bouncer on the door. You can get in if you are clever about it. Shame as they do a cracking pint of Bathams 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Don't stay in Wolverhampton het yourself down broad st. Ib Birmingham. Or at least round the cathedral or new st. 

:jawdrop:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, shanetko said:

Might have 2 available for this one will confirm later today.

Sorry unavailable family member is having them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

2 adults available for this. Message me if interested. 

Is Lee still looking for 2. Maybe worth asking him on what's app.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...