Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Wolves away - 8pm, Fri 14 Feb

7 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Not in Wolverhampton.

Last year we went into one of the two designated pubs but left immediately. Just went to the ground and had a drink there (awful selection of drinks if I remember rightly).

If you can, drink in Birmingham, then get the train/metro to Wolverhampton, maybe have some cans for the journey.

I only know of the one in the hotel, where's the other?

1 hour ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Never been to wolves staying night as travelling from Norfolk, how much of a shit hole is it then? Is it true about the pubs been home fans only? Cheers

On a scale of one to shithole, it goes beyond the scale. If you can keep colours tied away, it might be OK. OK meaning rubbish but manageable

• Like 1

12 hours ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Never been to wolves staying night as travelling from Norfolk, how much of a shit hole is it then? Is it true about the pubs been home fans only? Cheers

Don't stay in Wolverhampton get yourself down broad st. In Birmingham. Or at least round the cathedral or new st. 

Edited by Bayfox

On 06/02/2020 at 08:09, KrefelderFox666 said:

You might be right, I think there is only one definite one. I believe there is another one down the road (The Great Western) that sometimes allows away fans but with it being a "local" game, that probably never happens.

No colours - big Wolves pub (but older crowd), does have a bouncer on the door. You can get in if you are clever about it. Shame as they do a cracking pint of Bathams