Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
AjcW

Ben Davies (Preston)

18 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

It’s disappointing that being 3rd doesn’t seem to make any difference to the calibre of player we can get

We’re recruiting a 3rd / 4th choice CB whilst we get Benko up to speed . Can’t see a problem with a decent championship player 

• Like 3

Just now, surrifox said:

We’re recruiting a 3rd / 4th choice CB whilst we get Benko up to speed . Can’t see a problem with a decent championship player 

Who could turn out to be a decent PL player.

• Like 3

My Preston mates comments responding to my question is he premier league quality: Yeah he's been brilliant this season although had a small injury and just come back, not looked as sharp as he had been but got it in him. Greedily I'd be wanting £20m!!

Edited by miles2lcfc
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Would much rather the Leeds centre back if we are going for a championship defender.

Ben White? He's a Brighton player - and they wont sell for cheap. 

13 minutes ago, lcfceaves said:

Know nothing about him and still prefer this over Vestergaard

Agree. No nothing about him but he must be a better option than Vestergaard (mind you so would Long John Silver)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If we're going to sign a cb, I'd definitely prefer davies. With that being said, it's good to hear that we don't want to buy Vestergaard straight up. I could put up with a loan but not a permanent purchase

• Like 3