Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Everton (Away) Monday 6th April 2020

Allocation: 1,829 (includes 20 Wheelchair Spaces & 234 Restricted View seats)
Adult: £30, Seniors 65+: £25, Under 18: £20

Wheelchair Spaces are located in block LV3 and LV4. Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Away Priority Scheme ONLINE ONLY | Sunday 1 March
Season Ticket Holders with 360+ points | Monday 2 March
Season Ticket Holders with 330+ points | Tuesday 3 March
Season Ticket Holders with 310+ points | Wednesday 4 March
Season Ticket Holders with 305+ points | Thursday 5 March
Season Ticket Holders with 300+ points | Friday 6 March
All Season Ticket Holders | Monday 9 March
All Fox Members | Tuesday 10 March

30 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Is that just the lower tier then I wonder?

Taking off the disabled seats and the 'restricted views' that's only 1,575.

Will there be an option to take more if that allocation sells well?

I think tickets would have to fly off the shelf for that to happen and that won't happen. Can't remember the last time we took a big allocation there (bar the recent cup QF). Not a popular fixture and I think it must always fall on rubbish dates.

58 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I think tickets would have to fly off the shelf for that to happen and that won't happen. Can't remember the last time we took a big allocation there (bar the recent cup QF). Not a popular fixture and I think it must always fall on rubbish dates.

it would surely be a popular fixture but for the times. 

from what i can remember we've had sunday in between champions league legs, new years day early KO, monday night, midweek in january and sunday on TV in the last 5 years? 

1500 tickets is a bit mad though. surely we will sell more than that in april of our second best ever season? 

6 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

it would surely be a popular fixture but for the times. 

from what i can remember we've had sunday in between champions league legs, new years day early KO, monday night, midweek in january and sunday on TV in the last 5 years? 

1500 tickets is a bit mad though. surely we will sell more than that in april of our second best ever season? 

Yh I think that is what I was hinting at, this fixture always has a rubbish scheduling.

Think we will sell it out but only just at members level.

On 25/02/2020 at 22:43, Isaac Rahman said:

Am happy to get a few tickets if needed, been to all aways this year bar Newcastle in the cup, but won’t be allowed to go to this due to School ( I’m doing A levels ). Don’t think my dad and brother who are arsenal fans, but do own a season ticket, fancy it either😂

🤢

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 25/02/2020 at 22:43, Isaac Rahman said:

Am happy to get a few tickets if needed, been to all aways this year bar Newcastle in the cup, but won’t be allowed to go to this due to School ( I’m doing A levels ). Don’t think my dad and brother who are arsenal fans, but do own a season ticket, fancy it either😂

Why on earth do your dad and brother have season tickets if they are Arsenal fans? Weird. So many who can’t get season tickets right now aswell. 
Unless you’re simply fishing. In which case I’m right into the net.

21 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Why on earth do your dad and brother have season tickets if they are Arsenal fans? Weird. So many who can’t get season tickets right now aswell. 

My brother is 10 and supports arsenal cuz my dad does, as he used to live there. Don’t get me wrong, my dad since moving to Leicester does go to the games, with me and my brother, but only as it is his local team and without him I wouldn’t have been able to go until this year.

8 minutes ago, Isaac Rahman said:

My brother is 10 and supports arsenal cuz my dad does, as he used to live there. Don’t get me wrong, my dad since moving to Leicester does go to the games, with me and my brother, but only as it is his local team and without him I wouldn’t have been able to go until this year.

Just re-read my message. Didn’t mean to be such a Judgemental c*nt. Sorry about that. All the best.

4 hours ago, shanetko said:

Gonna go out go a limb here and suggest they live in Leicester, have the money, gets them live PL football and at roughly a 3rd of the cost as it would to go to watch Arsenal. 

Everton fans taking the piss out of our fans on social media because we’ve not taken the upper tier allocation.

Cretins.

A/ Not like the fans chose not to take the allocation,  clubs decision 

B/ Wonder how they’d get on, on a Monday night, on TV, with a deadly virus sweeping across the country

• 3 weeks later...