Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

The Teammate Streak

To follow on with the other shite games going on that will fall flat on its face after 10 posts, i'll name a player and the next poster has to name a player that he has played with (for Leicester... actually in a match, not like Conrad Logan only ever being part of the squad), possibly with proof of the fixture they played in together if it's not so obvious

For example another side

Bruno Fernandes

Anthony Martial

Wayne Rooney

Paul Scholes

Eric Cantona

David Beckham

Gary Neville

Darren Fletcher

Dimitar Berbatov

etc. A bit of an extreme jump into the past.

It doesn't have to just go backwards in time, it can go back and forth repeatedly. Goes without saying try not to use the same player twice.

I'll start with Ayoze Perez

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

To follow on with the other shite games going on that will fall flat on its face after 10 posts, i'll name a player and the next poster has to name a player that he has played with (for Leicester... actually in a match, not like Conrad Logan only ever being part of the squad), possibly with proof of the fixture they played in together if it's not so obvious

For example another side

Bruno Fernandes

Anthony Martial

Wayne Rooney

Paul Scholes

Eric Cantona

David Beckham

Gary Neville

Darren Fletcher

Dimitar Berbatov

etc. A bit of an extreme jump into the past.

It doesn't have to just go backwards in time, it can go back and forth repeatedly. Goes without saying try not to use the same player twice.

I'll start with Ayoze Perez

Wes Morgan

Just now, StanSP said:

Also, oi!

Boredom drives us to crazy things lol 

Just don't try and derail my thread like I have yours with Varzim and Ballinamallard lol Though I can't think of any players after Gilbert that can lead us back to more recent times. Am sure there will be some though

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

Just don't try and derail my thread like I have yours with Varzim and Ballinamallard lol Though I can't think of any players after Gilbert that can lead us back to more recent times. Am sure there will be some though

I know what you were trying to do lol 

3 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

James Wesolowski

Max Gradel

• Haha 1