Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The whole world smiles

Leicester City 2019/20 - what a team

53 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

No pressure lads but if the season is voided (I hope not) then who we putting 9 past next season because we won't have that record anymore..

Some other side like Southampton who've never won the Premier League. Liverpool get my vote.

1 hour ago, Mark_w said:

Some other side like Southampton who've never won the Premier League. Liverpool get my vote.

This

First day of the season crush their title hopes because we all know they can't be doing that unbeaten bullshit again.

Edited by Fightforever

7 minutes ago, Stadt said:

The football we played in late 2019 was superb, blowing teams away. Glad I went Villa and Brighton away because they were some of our best performances, banging away days an all.

Villa was the point where it was just way to easy. We were a class above and should have had 7/8.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Villa was the point where it was just way to easy. We were a class above and should have had 7/8.

They had decent chances too, could have conceivably been 7-3 and Barnes should have a brace after coming on

Edited by Stadt