Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Refunding of Purchased Tickets

2 hours ago, jonthefox said:

I guess you've got to hand it to the club. They've started to issue refunds 13 days ahead of when they said they would. Iv'e been waiting over four months for swiss air refunds and still nothing. 

Yeah credit where it’s due. I’m the first to slate their admin processes and ticket office but this seems to be going ok (so far).

1 hour ago, Katy said:

I think they’re just going to be refunded in dribs and drabs. I emailed this morning as I had a mild panic about it being donated to charity 🙄 and they emailed back really quickly. 

This was me yesterday 😂

Both season tickets refund hit my bank today 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, waddadamadda said:

This was me yesterday 😂

Both season tickets refund hit my bank today 

👍🏼 I think a lot of people are having a panic about it, judging by Twitter 😬

Not had ST or Cup ticket refund yet, despite getting an email on Friday saying it’ll be back in my account ‘shortly’. Seems my idea of shortly and theirs are totally different.

I know the deadline is the last day of July but a lot of people have had their refunds for a week now. How long does it actually take? 

8 minutes ago, Katy said:

Not had ST or Cup ticket refund yet, despite getting an email on Friday saying it’ll be back in my account ‘shortly’. Seems my idea of shortly and theirs are totally different.

I know the deadline is the last day of July but a lot of people have had their refunds for a week now. How long does it actually take? 

Presumably some people have had their refund and some haven't because there are over 15,000 refund requests to get through? 

• Like 1

Just now, Christoph said:

Presumably some people have had their refund and some haven't because there are over 15,000 refund requests to get through? 

Yeah, I get that but don’t say shortly if it’s clearly not shortly.