Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Refunding of Purchased Tickets

On 02/06/2020 at 09:26, Wrighty22 said:

Did everyone get their confirmation emails ok?

Yep! 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Anyone had theirs yet? 

Nope! 

Although I'm not expecting it yet anyway. Probably be closer to the end of the month I would imagine. 

6 minutes ago, red5 said:

The process can take anything up to July 30 for the money to hit your bank

Ticket office on the ball...…………...NOT

2 months to process and pay out thousands of claims? If you've got in early chances are you'll be paid back earlier. 

This seems like a minor opportunity to criticise the ticket office, who on many occasions deserve it, but this isn't farfetched to me.

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, FLAN said:

Not seeing that option for the Chelsea tickets?

If you do the match by match. It covers all tickets you’ve bought other than your season ticket. So any cup games (Chelsea) or any away games etc... 

One match by match claim covers all tickets 

My sister had bought some tickets as well as her season ticket. The option to refund the extra tickets wasnt available to her. When she contacted the club they told her that I am the lead name and I will get the refund, even though I didn't purchase the tickets. They said me, as the lead, claiming for extra tickets would include these in my claim. Seems very confusing to me.

52 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Sorry wasn’t clear. That’s the only match I paid for other than ST and not seeing an option. Have contacted club 

You are being clear - you purchased a match other than your season ticket, so you you need to process a match by match ticket claim. It won't show any matches - you just do the claim, select quantity 1 and it will do any booked match tickets, in your case, the Chelsea game.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

You are being clear - you purchased a match other than your season ticket, so you you need to process a match by match ticket claim. It won't show any matches - you just do the claim, select quantity 1 and it will do any booked match tickets, in your case, the Chelsea game.

Exactly this. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Applied for a refund on the first few days we could

Didn't get a verification email, as I never seem to get one when I purchase online tickets(This is another story!!!).

Ended up ringing them up and after 10 minutes the polite young girl said I had to give her my bank details to get the refund into that rather than my credit card account which won't work!!!

Told her my previous issues with email verifications and she promised someone is looking into that problem. Last thing she said is you'll get an email verification for this refund....I daren't tell her I bet I don't dear!!!

Will give it til July and ting them again... this time from work!!!!

1 hour ago, Raj said:

Didn't get a verification email, as I never seem to get one when I purchase online tickets(This is another story!!!).

Ended up ringing them up and after 10 minutes the polite young girl said I had to give her my bank details to get the refund into that rather than my credit card account which won't work!!!

Told her my previous issues with email verifications and she promised someone is looking into that problem. Last thing she said is you'll get an email verification for this refund....I daren't tell her I bet I don't dear!!!

I'm the same, I never got confirmation either but I went through the process again and it just said refund already applied for

Did she say when to expect it? I've already spent it!

2 hours ago, Raj said:

had his happen to me as well. 

Checked junk and spam  folders and nothing.

The girl said the money will be in my account in the next few days.

It's not and as others have said just wait til July!!!!

They are probably going to try and do these repayments in as few payment runs as possible.

The problem is some of our fan base don't do the internet and are probably blissfully unaware of any refund offer. They may be dragging it out a little.

Couldn't sort online as kept saying "no event found" but rang the ticket office, no wait and I think it was Lucy who dealt with call very friendly and super- efficiently. 

Top 4 response! and very happy to donate across my 3 season tickets to Foxes Foundation

In truth a bank transfer takes 2 minutes. How many will there be? 25,000 or so season tickets? 

Amazing that the whole refund process can take longer than a week really.
Not necessarily a moan as I’m in no rush but just think it’s strange. 
Was charged 5 times for 1 ticket order to the Watford play off game though so with our ticket office anything is possible. Now that is a moan retrospectively.

21 hours ago, shanetko said:

In truth a bank transfer takes 2 minutes. How many will there be? 25,000 or so season tickets? 

Amazing that the whole refund process can take longer than a week really.
Not necessarily a moan as I’m in no rush but just think it’s strange. 
Was charged 5 times for 1 ticket order to the Watford play off game though so with our ticket office anything is possible. Now that is a moan retrospectively.

It’s cashflow and the FD will want it as long as possible in the bank. 

or I would if I were them