Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Refunding of Purchased Tickets

Some poor woman has had her donated to the charity by ‘error’, the club said tough luck basically. I’ll be absolutely livid if that’s happened to mine. People have asked for refunds for a reason! 

Edited by Katy
On closer inspection, it was a woman

53 minutes ago, Katy said:

Some poor bloke has had his donated to the charity by ‘error’, the club said tough luck basically. I’ll be absolutely livid if that’s happened to mine. People have asked for refunds for a reason! 

Error on his part or the clubs? If it's the latter then it's very poor from the club unless there's more to the story that isn't being said. 

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Error on his part or the clubs? If it's the latter then it's very poor from the club unless there's more to the story that isn't being said. 

It was a tweet I saw earlier. He said he’d opted for a refund but only found out when the club rang him to ask if he wanted to donate his ST or cup (I can’t remember which) refund to charity too. He said he didn’t opt for charity and the club said it was a computer error and there’s nothing they can do. Very poor show if it’s exactly as he described. 

Edited by Katy

26 minutes ago, Katy said:

It was a tweet I saw earlier. He said he’d opted for a refund but only found out when the club rang him to ask if he wanted to donate his ST or cup (I can’t remember which) refund to charity too. He said he didn’t opt for charity and the club said it was a computer error and there’s nothing they can do. Very poor show if it’s exactly as he described. 

I can't see it being fully like that, unless there was something in the T&C's that explains that, then if the club have made an error in processing a refund it'd be on them to fix it. 

11 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I can't see it being fully like that, unless there was something in the T&C's that explains that, then if the club have made an error in processing a refund it'd be on them to fix it. 

You would think. 

3 hours ago, Katy said:

Some poor woman has had his donated to the charity by ‘error’, the club said tough luck basically. I’ll be absolutely livid if that’s happened to mine. People have asked for refunds for a reason! 

Not surprised at all with our ticket office. This will probably happen to a lot of people. I’ve still not had mine refunded yet, probably gone to the charity! 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Wrighty22 said:

Not surprised at all with our ticket office. This will probably happen to a lot of people. I’ve still not had mine refunded yet, probably gone to the charity! 

I rang the club last week wondering if mine had gone to charity instead of my account,

but he checked and said I will get refunded by the deadline🤷🏻‍♂️
a lad I work with was refunded within a week so all seems a bit random

3 hours ago, Katy said:

That's shocking.

As I've said many times on here, we're a Premiership club with a Championship ticket office, it's appalling.

Still no refunds on my account, it's laughable that they've took the point back and the booking fee too. Remember guys, you're just a number.

• Like 1

I can understand taking issue with the booking fee, it’s ridiculous - the fact they charge a fee per ticket is a complete nonsense in the first place! The away point I can’t take issue with. We didn’t go to the game (because we couldn’t of course) and have had/having the money back for the ticket(s). It’s going to take time to refund a minimum of 23,000 people I guess, everyone should have them by the end of the month I imagine

2 hours ago, Russell sprout said:

I rang the club last week wondering if mine had gone to charity instead of my account,

but he checked and said I will get refunded by the deadline🤷🏻‍♂️
a lad I work with was refunded within a week so all seems a bit random

They’ve probably got some 2 poor 19 year olds on minimum wage doing all 32,000 refunds manually

2 minutes ago, g7fox said:

Got my season ticket refunded but not my daughter’s, I think I’ll allow a few days before calling them 

Same here. Iv'e got mine , but not my lads . Maybe it's just done on an individual basis.