Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Refunding of Purchased Tickets

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

So basically if you booked 4 Watford tickets and you were the lead client, you will get all the monies back from that purchase for the 4 tickets. 

If you have a season ticket as an example for you and your son and you’re the lead client you’ll get both monies back into your account. 

Just to clarify I pay for both mine and my dads season ticket but it only allows one in the quantity to refund, does that mean I have to do two season ticket applications or will it refund both

10 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

How can you see how much your season ticket is? I can’t remember how much mine is and can’t see it online anymore.

Varies for where you sit. Can you remember what your monthly payment was if you did it by direct debit? 

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Yeah, we pay 10 months don’t we?

Yeah, so times that by 10, divide that by 19 then times it by 4 lol If you can understand me. 

10 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Yes I have the same issue 

Please don't think I'm trying to be a smart arse here but have you signed in to the lead account? I had that pop up when I first logged in and its because I wasn't signed in.

7 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Just to clarify I pay for both mine and my dads season ticket but it only allows one in the quantity to refund, does that mean I have to do two season ticket applications or will it refund both

According to lcfchelp as long as you’re the lead client, yes. 

• Thanks 1

So how do you know that you will get a Refund for the child ticket that you bought?  There is NO confirmation of quantity or that your account is lined in the refunds process.  No mention in the video of a child/wife/dog etc......

I have a father and son season tickets and Everton A match tickets.  The confirmation e mail for the season ticket refund only mentions my number not my son's.

The only clue is "If you have selected the "Season Ticket Refund Claim", this includes all refund requests related to Season Tickets" but I see no written confirmation it is 2 refunds that I need.

Thoughts, suggestions??

image.thumb.png.629ec2d53dca8a3f85dd5706603f3da9.png

7 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Please don't think I'm trying to be a smart arse here but have you signed in to the lead account? I had that pop up when I first logged in and its because I wasn't signed in.

I personally am signed in mate all my account details etc are there but just get that message when I click claim refund

1 hour ago, The boy Linacre said:

So how do you know that you will get a Refund for the child ticket that you bought?  There is NO confirmation of quantity or that your account is lined in the refunds process.  No mention in the video of a child/wife/dog etc......

I have a father and son season tickets and Everton A match tickets.  The confirmation e mail for the season ticket refund only mentions my number not my son's.

The only clue is "If you have selected the "Season Ticket Refund Claim", this includes all refund requests related to Season Tickets" but I see no written confirmation it is 2 refunds that I need.

Thoughts, suggestions??

image.thumb.png.629ec2d53dca8a3f85dd5706603f3da9.png

Yeah that was my issue. It mentions my reference but not the other one, so how do you know whether it's gone through. Come July we won't get a refund and by then it'll be too latelol

Our ticket office and systems really do seem Championship level at best.

Edited by Leicester_Loyal

Right I think I've done. We paid for 3 season tickets in one transaction but only have one name and reference number as a season ticket refund claim so as others have alluded to, I take it all our season tickets will be refunded as they were all bought together?? 

23 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I pay for my own season ticket via direct debit, but a friend of mine purchased away tickets for Watford / Chelsea (H) in a group with all the account linked via his card / online account? 

He would need to claim the refund for all the tickets he brought and give you the money back. 

27 minutes ago, pds said:

lol I am logged in.

When you click on Tickets, do you get a big Calling All Season Ticket Holders and Match Ticket Purchasers, with a yellow click here button?

Thats what I got. You should then see 2 options Season Ticket and Match Ticket with Claim by the side. 

11 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

When you click on Tickets, do you get a big Calling All Season Ticket Holders and Match Ticket Purchasers, with a yellow click here button?

Thats what I got. You should then see 2 options Season Ticket and Match Ticket with Claim by the side. 

Nah none of that. Just the screen showed above. I've called and sorted it now anyway. Only took 5 mins.