Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UniFox21

Refunding of Purchased Tickets

Sure this will have been answered somewhere (but can't see it) if you are a season ticket holder and purchased Chelsea tickets for the FA Cup, does just completing the Season Tickets part get both back or do you need to do the match by match tickets as well? Thanks in advance!

Everyone else has probably asked this already but here goes. I’ve just done the refund for my season ticket. I also have 2x Chelsea cup tickets and 2x arsenal away tickets as the lead client, if I do the ‘match by match’ and select (1) claim does this cover all 4 of them tickets? 

14 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Everyone else has probably asked this already but here goes. I’ve just done the refund for my season ticket. I also have 2x Chelsea cup tickets and 2x arsenal away tickets as the lead client, if I do the ‘match by match’ and select (1) claim does this cover all 4 of them tickets? 

As I understand it yes, to both. You need to make that claim and it will cover any tickets purchased by the lead account holder, ie the purchaser.

• Like 1

It's simple but I'm not convinced. I've done the full refund for my ST as well as a couple of extra match tickets I bought but it confused me a bit (maybe it's the heat). I just did the match ticket process once even though I've got tickets for Chelsea in the FA Cup and Arsenal away, for example. From my understanding it looks at your reference on the system and knows how many games/money you're due.

I’ll try and clear this up best I can as I’ve spoken to them on the phone, regarding what everyone’s asked.

So my season ticket refund at 4/19ths was £110

and the match by match refund I was told I will receive comes to £388

which includes 7 Watford tickets, 1 arsenal ticket, 2 for Everton away and 2 for Chelsea in the cup, which also includes the booking fees I assume.

im the main booker for the group I go with so I will receive the total amount. So yeah the “1” in refund, covers all match tickets bought on your history.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I have absolutely no idea why they don't just have a check box instead of the confusing number nonsense

Absolutely this.

The same page as the one they use for the cup scheme should have done the job. Tick the boxes of the tickets you wanted refunding. Job done.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

anyone take up the option to donate their money to VS foundation?

I'm owed £87, would've given the £7 if that was a simple option. Only other option was 25% as min. 
Might give the £7 once I get it all back. 

1 hour ago, stripeyfox said:

Was going to give the whole value of the Chelsea ticket but went 50% in the end.

I think I did anyway :blink:

Edited by Livid

The refunds for match tickets do not include the £1 per ticket booking cost. 

Bit rich when Arsenal tickets wernt even sent out. 

They could've made an exception for Arsenal and refunded £31.

Watford, Bournemouth and Chelsea cup were received. 

Edited by lestuhfox

2 hours ago, Filbert_Ross said:

I'm owed £87, would've given the £7 if that was a simple option. Only other option was 25% as min. 
Might give the £7 once I get it all back. 

I'd have done the same. Apparently Everton offered a sliding bar on their site.

I'd have taken my adult refunds for the household totaling £164 and as my lad requested donated his 20 ish to charity. I think when the refunds come through I'll let him do it himself.

• Like 1

My daughter has her own account and when I logged in as her after I'd requested my refund, I couldn't claim hers. Do I assume that they know she's my daughter and that my refund request covers her ST too, even though she has a separate account? I'm not sure if our accounts are linked... I'm a bit concerned too that mine is paid for by DD and I paid for hers up front by card, as it asked me how my ticket is paid for and there wasn't an option for 2 different ways lol

3 hours ago, stripeyfox said:

I will if I even bother at all. 

This is gonna sound so pompous and virtue signally when it's not meant to.....but I'd written the money off anyway. I kinda don't see my ST as a match by match thing. I guess I see it like a club membership fee. 

So yeah, VS foundation can have my money

• Like 2

Well that process was more confusing than it needed to be. As a club, we’ve never been great at this sort of thing.

How much have we all donated? I went for 10%. Am I miserly?

Edit: Yes, looks like I am indeed tight-fisted.

Edited by Saxondale
Realising how much of a tight chump I am

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

Well that process was more confusing than it needed to be. As a club, we’ve never been great at this sort of thing.

Only give what you can afford mate. Times are tough so no need to be hard on yourself. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saxondale said:

I chose not to make a donation.

But I already knew I was tight fisted!

• Like 1

Just logged on and completed the refund, very simple and straight forward I thought if you actually read what's on the screen, two options first one if you have one or more season tickets where you're the lead client, click through that to claim your refund.

Back to the main page, if you've bought fa cup, match by match, away tickets, Fox travel then repeat the same process for that refund, confirmation at the end and you're in the system.

Lots of posters on here unsure or unable to complete the task, I simply do not know why, couldn't have been more easy, no ticking which games you want to claim just a job lot. Read what is infront of you and you'll get it completed.

I was getting slightly annoyed with all the reminders about donating, like all charities, I'll donate to who I want to and how much I want, force it down my neck like the chuggers you see in city centres then I'll simply give it a miss, good cause or not. 

4 hours ago, Wrighty22 said:

Did everyone get their confirmation emails ok?

If you haven't have a butchers in your junk box, all my away ticket emails have been going in that for a couple of seasons, I move to my inbox but next one still finds its way in.

Got both of my confirmation emails.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, promised land said:

If you haven't have a butchers in your junk box, all my away ticket emails have been going in that for a couple of seasons, I move to my inbox but next one still finds its way in.

Got both of my confirmation emails.

Yeah I've checked. Only got 1.