Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Zear0

Cyberpunk 2077

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Legend_in_blue said:

I've just had a look.  They're offering "a free" PS5 upgrade if you get the PS4 version.  As you say, when this is likely to happen could be any time in 2021.  The PS4 version will run on PS5 though on day one.

Yeah I have already pre-ordered a PS4 copy of it and it is being released same day as PS5 anyway

When the PS5 version does come out they are giving another free update to anyone who already has the PS4 copy as well

I imagine the PS5 Version will likely include any paid expansions that have been released by that point

Woah guys just to confirm (as shockingly I hadn't heard it from anywhere yet), if I buy a copy of this on PS4 on release date, I can play it on PS5? 

I assume you can but need it confirming from the gods of FoxesTalk :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Adster said:

Woah guys just to confirm (as shockingly I hadn't heard it from anywhere yet), if I buy a copy of this on PS4 on release date, I can play it on PS5? 

I assume you can but need it confirming from the gods of FoxesTalk :D

You can indeed! :) 

https://bgr.com/2020/06/19/cyberpunk-2077-ps4-ps5-backwards-compatibility/

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just love how "gamers" get so irate about these sort of things. Hundreds of them crying on Twitter. I get that it's a minor inconvenience if you've perhaps booked time off work to play it, but FFS, get a grip.

Such a weird culture, man. 

14 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I just love how "gamers" get so irate about these sort of things. Hundreds of them crying on Twitter. I get that it's a minor inconvenience if you've perhaps booked time off work to play it, but FFS, get a grip.

Such a weird culture, man. 

I think the main issue people are having with this is that CDPR have given out information as recently as yesterday on social media saying that there wasn't going to be any more delays, then they have come out with this, so I can see why a lot of people who were really looking forward to this game (including myself) are annoyed its been delayed again

Edited by moore_94

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

I think the main issue people are having with this is that CDPR have given out information as recently as yesterday on social media saying that there wasn't going to be any more delays, then they have come out with this, so I can see why a lot of people who were really looking forward to this game (including myself) are annoyed its been delayed again

Absolute agree mate. Like with you this was gonna be my go to game on PS5 launch. 

It is annoying that its delayed again but I appreciate on the other hand they wish to release a finished product. Fed up of this shitty AAA companies who release broken games to satisfy the release schedule and get the players to act as beta testers paying full price (looking at you, EA). Kids on Twitter are taking it to extreme though, its annoying but just a minor inconvenience. 

Looks like it'll be Valhalla or Demon Souls for me on the 19th then! 

Edited by Adster

Just now, Adster said:

Absolute agree mate. Like with you this was gonna be my go to game on PS5 launch. 

It is annoying that its delayed again but I appreciate on the other hand they wish to release a finished product. Fed up of this shitty AAA companies who release broken games to satisfy the release schedule and get the players to act as beta testers paying full price (looking at you, EA). 

Looks like it'll be Valhalla or Demon Souls for me on the 19th then! 

Yeah I am one of those people who has booked the launch off (19th and 20th) and Cyberpunk was going to be the game I spend most of my time playing

I have also pre-ordered Spider-Man Miles Morales so looks like that will be what I am playing, although I am still tempted by Valhalla as well