Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

3 minutes ago, Bob Farley said:

Triple captained DCL, pretty nervous about it but worth a punt for his fixtures, don’t have Kane which seems like most people are doing.

I've captained DCL as well.

I managed to close the gap a bit on the leaders of my current League last week by scoring a season highest 111 points and that was with a 4 point reduction for bring in Raph... Need to keep up the momentum!

The only choice i'v had to make this week is taking out Madders and bringing in Son and I'm choosing to leave Antonio on the bench v Man City in preference of Raph against Villa (as all other starters play twice).

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I've captained DCL as well.

I managed to close the gap a bit on the leaders of my current League last week by scoring a season highest 111 points and that was with a 4 point reduction for bring in Raph... Need to keep up the momentum!

The only choice i'v had to make this week is taking out Madders and bringing in Son and I'm choosing to leave Antonio on the bench v Man City in preference of Raph against Villa (as all other starters play twice).

Nice, I’ve had to chose between Raph, Bamford or Ben Mee, 

Raph- Villa

Mee - Spurs & Leicester

Gambled on Raph single game week. 😬

• Like 1

10 hours ago, StanSP said:

Huh? When and why? 

I was flicking ahead on the fixtures on FotMob to check for more double game weeks and found one on spanning 8th May/11/12th May.   I guess they are trying to cram the last remaining fixtures in for Euros?  

Perfect week to play Bench Boost I would say.

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I did wildcard just to and then captained Kane. Spurs don't exactly create loads but Burnley H and Fulham A look favourable for them.

Lot's of people triple Captaining Kane. I wonder if his points will get diluted as pressure on Mourinho mounts to win and he goes with Bale and Deli in the side as well as Kane and Son?

12 minutes ago, Nick said:

Lot's of people triple Captaining Kane. I wonder if his points will get diluted as pressure on Mourinho mounts to win and he goes with Bale and Deli in the side as well as Kane and Son?

True tbf. I just left him as captain. If Poch was still manager I'd have tripled no question.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sold Bamford for Nacho this week.

Still have a wildcard but not sure when the best time to use it is. Thinking that I save this for the last 3 gameweeks and just set up the best possible team for that period as a whole (with the cheapest subs who play regularly).

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/05/2021 at 08:26, Nalis said:

Double gameweek for many coming up with a triple one for Man Utd though they possibly wont play someone for the 3 full matches.

There is another double gameweek on the following week.  I debated whether to use my bench boost this week but worked out that my players would collectively play more games next week and crucially more likely to start in both of them.

25 minutes ago, The Blur said:

There is another double gameweek on the following week.  I debated whether to use my bench boost this week but worked out that my players would collectively play more games next week and crucially more likely to start in both of them.

Still reeling I used my bench boost last week with Man Utd & Liverpool players included there.

Would have been great if I could use it this week!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PhillippaT said:

I'm 22 points behind my friend with 2 to play.  Definitely a long shot to beat him, now :( Dammit.

I went bottom at work on Saturday but recovered well due to Mitchell's assist and goal. I am 15 clear of bottom place lol Thinking to take a -4 though, risky but it's to get Lindelof in who should manage a clean sheet v Fulham surely.

15 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I went bottom at work on Saturday but recovered well due to Mitchell's assist and goal. I am 15 clear of bottom place lol Thinking to take a -4 though, risky but it's to get Lindelof in who should manage a clean sheet v Fulham surely.

TBH, I'm not really bothered about the other leagues - I just wanted to beat someone I knew, for once...  (Still angry at wife for sitting this one out - I would have won that one! :mad: (Which is why she didn't bother this season, of course))

EDIT: So I'm 146/181 in the Foxes Talk league.  So I'm not last, but still...  Can't remember where I finished last season...?

Edited by PhillippaT

In my main league I'm about 70 points behind of the guy in front of me and about 60 ahead of the person behind. Would be absolutely amazed if I moved position but I'll give it a go.

In my public head to head league I'm a point behind first. Was third and beat the top 2 in my last two game. One of them had exactly the same team as me only they had Watkins in the double gameweek.

Edited by Nalis